Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
do off Angie your an irrelevant t no one’s arsed 😂😂😂😅

IMG_0997.jpeg
I could piss you off if I want Angela! I’ve got Loads of screen recordings of you from the other night and your behaviour! I was gonna post them but I didn’t feel right in myself posting them! But if she wants to play I will 😈

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for my tantrum earlier guyssss.

All this pedo chat is exhausting. Everyone seems to have energy and outrage for plm who have done sick stuff online but nobody seemed to be bothered with Angie saying she had a video of someone essentially snogging their child. It's just all getting too disgusting and not funny anymore.
She says she has video like she says she has a lot of other things. But still she's sick and needs cancelling

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I would love to know how much storage Tam has on her phone/PC cause she's ALWAYS got videos & files of everything. 🙄
Also for someone who claims all the time they don't gibe 2fucks seems to give 2fucks enough to make a stupid video claiming she is leaving for the 10th time this year. 🤦‍♀️
Also I'm pretty sure the info she read out was NOT from here !!!
Even if it was its on a public forum hardly illegal is it ?!!
Last thing the only person I ever gear mention tams kids is TAM HERSELF !!!
Google drives doll Google drives

Tams latest post says that feisty has called the police on her and she said she’s going to make out she found the stuff about feisty on comment cafe!🤣
Can we have a vote?
Laugh react this post if you think tam will get arrested again this week 🤣
Sad react if you think she won’t 😭
Why the do are we getting the blame again 🤯 we told them to stop wtf. Then fiesty told me to play with traffic not them

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
I think it's about time your place of work was sent all the lovely things you say, including encouraging people towards suicide. Keep testing me you w, dwp is it....
Have fun with that darling 😘
I'm finally retired at only 55 and sporting a lush lump sum in my bank. It would keep you in coke for the rest of your life 😉
Send whatever you want to wherever you want 🤣😂🤣😂😅🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissMe
Feb 29, 2024
i don't mind looking like a t if it means im defending myself and my friends and also everyone else
but if that what you take away from me retaliating fair enough x
Your piercings make you look like a t. You might think they look edgy and cool. But on a fing face like yours they just make you look worse, which is quite impressive to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.