Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angie playing martyr of animals i agree with 1 thing with Angie is about the dog meat trade poor baby's . but why does she always make it about her and an excuse to drink and gift her .. do me Angie you couldn't even let your dog out for a poo plus there is a rumor you shagged your dog :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Angies looking for a reason to get pissed

Mar 2, 2024
They were edited tapes! She didn't take a bribe she had a video on her page proving it.
Alex Westgarf telling us that he set Tam up is not something people have accepted with blinkers on. Now, after yesterday, hearing how Tams been in contact with Johnny and god knows who else for a year, well it doesnā€™t sit right. Why would Alex out of the goodness of his heart suddenly contact Tam wanting to clear her name? Itā€™s off. The whole thing is off

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Right i need to say something. I stood up and stated there are some lives i won't be taking part in. And because of that people are walking away from me, and that's fair. But i have to say what's true, and people saying tams done this tams done that, stop! The video is clear, it was completely accidental that for a split second a photo on a bed was shown. And people actually took screenshots then zoomed in...even then you couldn't make anything out. Ffs

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
200.gif

^^ Angie looking for her morals!

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Alex Westgarf telling us that he set Tam up is not something people have accepted with blinkers on. Now, after yesterday, hearing how Tams been in contact with Johnny and god knows who else for a year, well it doesnā€™t sit right. Why would Alex out of the goodness of his heart suddenly contact Tam wanting to clear her name? Itā€™s off. The whole thing is off
He didn't contact her, I confronted him when angie let him in her box, he admitted he lied, Tam was live and sent people to get him to come over and it went from there. She will have it recorded aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.