Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Any interesting lives going on?
Zac is live now listening to Cory who took EQ on holiday then asked her to leave. Zac and Cory were friends until today… Zac earlier said to Cory “you’ve gifted in exchange for sex” and said how bad he thought Cory behaved… but the sex gifting wasn’t relevant to the current crisis at all it was just a way to cancel Cory. . So this Cory is now upset with both of them. He said he’s going to bring EQ to her knees and do everything to destroy her.

Zac probably now feels a little worried as he was trying to suck EQ arsehole by throwing Cory under the bus and exposing him but probably wonders what Cory has “on him” in return. All these people ARENT FRIENDS they’re just banking ammunition on each other until the opportune moment to fire.

Angie shouting about her dog

Evil Queen also streaming Cory

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This is you Flangela.
IMG_3131.jpeg

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
They were edited tapes! She didn't take a bribe she had a video on her page proving it.
She didn’t take it but it was something that was considered prior to the sting, that is something that can’t be disputed tbf.
That came from her own mouth, now whether that’s something people can overlook is a matter of opinion.
I personally don’t think it’s acceptable to even consider jeopardising a case for personal gain but that’s just my opinion

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I can’t get my head around the fact that people kick off over eating a particular species of four legged mammal with fur, but will then go make dinner which consists of a different four legged mammal with fur.

I’m not even vegetarian or vegan, but I respect those who are, because they have consistent morals.

Its hypocritical to be mad over people eating dogs and then eat a steak for dinner.

This isn’t even aimed at Angie because I know she’s pescatarian (which honestly if you’re doing it for animal cruelty reasons, you shouldn’t eat fish, eggs, dairy products - because those industries are more inhumane than the meat industry) but I just caught up after a mini nap and I’m grumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.