Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Same as baps and flaps and the lyrical they all besties all for money and control the lot of them
Waiting for Rhys to come back (he is under another name) birdy is back
And the thick fers who supports them well more fool them who can’t see threw the crap
Reece never left I believe its him under the FYP miss red ACCOUNT that used to pop in angies live slagging off angie.

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Doing myself an ai 😌 as I'm feeling left. Out but NOT as good as your lots
1000032371.jpg

Medusa

Money over morals.
Why is Red even supporting EQ after all she said about her grand daughter??
If any said crap about my kids like that I would be best friends with them months later. It's like giving her a free pass for ALL future arguments to say what she likes & will get off with it ffs

Mar 16, 2024
the universe
Reece never left I believe its him under the FYP miss red ACCOUNT that used to pop in angies live slagging off angie.
No. That was my account. I have 2 exposing Angie. I renamed and then deactivated the team MR account after seeing them all flocking back to her. I'm female and I'm not Rhys. I still have my backup exposing_delusive_angie where I have posted about it.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
No. That was my account. I have 2 exposing Angie. I renamed and then deactivated the team MR account after seeing them all flocking back to her. I'm female and I'm not Rhys. I still have my backup exposing_delusive_angie where I have posted about it.
Ohhhh sorry ... l heard a few people say it was reece hence why I thought it was.
I thought I'd not seen the account about for a while thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.