Red says you can have your opinion as long as it's hers 😭😭😭😭
She also said she’s got no filter on but half of her wrinkle is smooth 🤣

Attachments

• 045F5B71-0F39-4F82-A4B1-A562CCEA34E3.png
    045F5B71-0F39-4F82-A4B1-A562CCEA34E3.png
    547 KB · Views: 33
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Who here believes this bulk s story that EQ was set up ??
I think she was in on tbe whole thing, but it's turned nasty as she takes things way to far... now ALL the big creators are jumping in on bandwagon.
Eq said some horrendous things about that Corey & others yesterday. It's really unforgettable in my eyes.
Who do you believe Eq or Corey's Side ???

Feb 29, 2024
I think she was in on tbe whole thing, but it's turned nasty as she takes things way to far... now ALL the big creators are jumping in on bandwagon.
Eq said some horrendous things about that Corey & others yesterday. It's really unforgettable in my eyes.
What did she say? I missed most of it on purpose I can’t stand eq 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken wings

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
100% made up for drama views nothing is real with this lot, she is to calm and even Jack is going to her, it’s like the Bradley drama when birdman flew out, all views gifts drama
They sort it out behind the scenes
It’s not Eastenders it is tiktoc s Enders 😂
That’s why they all have two phones and text each other on lives so they keep it the same

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I think they're all in it together. One big set up

Status
Not open for further replies.