cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
EQ minx is a right t id say
200.gif
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Medusa

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I'm not a brick I do have a heart. I hope the lad is OK and he has someone to talk to. I don't agree with people ganging up on him when it's clear to see he's struggling.
I truly hope he is okay, but heโ€™s not making himself feel any better by constantly hopping in boxes and bringing the subject up, and then it turns into a scene like we are watching right now.

EQ was a t for saying that. He shouldnโ€™t have said it back to her though as it takes him to her level of depravity. He needs to log off as him doing this is perpetuating it all.

Feb 29, 2024
Dunno if this is a set up because Dean sounds like someone who will actually harm himself. There would a uproar if someone told Angie to kill herself.
I think it is a set up thatโ€™s gone tits up, but innocent people have been dragged inโ€ฆ it started as a content thing apparently, then eq started slagging the people off she was with to DG and they told her to leave and it all kicked off last nightโ€ฆ it was weird last night though, Pearl was in eqs box trying to calm her down and told her to come off live and call miss red and see what she says about the situation! ๐Ÿ‘€then today miss reds live was mental eq was calling some young lad a rent boy because he wouldnโ€™t leave the guy heโ€™s on holiday with or come on live with her itโ€™s all weird as do she even demanded 2k in compensation from the lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.