Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I do so hope he makes a come back. Many of us have a lot to say about the real Rhys. Too many people were fooled by his nice guys mental health act when in reality he was mocking those coming into his boxes along with a couple of mods I was told. Used people's stories to make money and get noticed and then the real him came to the surface. He will be foolish to come back. Nasty little manchild.
One thing that’s always bugged me about the Clapper messages, was the fact Red sat there and let all of her mates s of her loyal bestie J and J just took it like the b she is! There was a group chat that J wasn’t involved in even though she’s her bestie… doesn’t add up to me! J also partly took blame for sending the Clapper videos around, so there must have been another group chat the videos were sent too! 👀

I can’t wait for the day J realises Donna isn’t really her friend becuse the Tea is gonna be juicy! I know for a fact J is hiding some serious secrets for Donna and the stuff she used to do on tiktok before she was miss beg!

Status
Not open for further replies.