Mars
Sausage party

Attachments

• sosig.gif
    sosig.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 21
Mar 16, 2024
London
Or you could do off… we don’t like people who laugh about child abuse in here! You’re also a feisty supporter! fing scummy dirty t you’re going on the ignore list! Don’t waste your time replying I won’t see it!
No one has to like anyone in here, and not all of us like the same people! But what we don’t do is joke about serious s involving children!
Ha ha, they were replying to me but I ignored them days ago after seeing posts on mables thread! 🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I do so hope he makes a come back. Many of us have a lot to say about the real Rhys. Too many people were fooled by his nice guys mental health act when in reality he was mocking those coming into his boxes along with a couple of mods I was told. Used people's stories to make money and get noticed and then the real him came to the surface. He will be foolish to come back. Nasty little manchild.
For me Rhys was like the ultimate canon event.
It felt like before him, every week someone was being uncovered as deceptive in some way. There was an almost weekly scandal happening. And then the people doing 'FYP gossip' became addicted to finding and documenting exposures and take downs...Criminal records, scams, manipulation, charity fraud, criminal allegations. I watched Rhys as i found him more tolerable than all the others and couldnt actually work out why he would be their friend when he seemed 'so nice'. Then HE was 'exposed' as being thoroughly unpleasant and it made me realise that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the people that ask for money on Tiktok are not to be trusted. The leaderboard is overly representative of people with criminal records. To trust the words or actions of someone streaming live at face value is one of the most naive things you can do in the present day. People are so vocally distrusting of mainstream media but will believe what Only Tony Official told them cos 'hes a real one, tony speaks the truf innit'.

Status
Not open for further replies.