Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
A few of us in here watched the live on and off because it went on all day! I even commented in here asking why she wasn't ending the live and going to the police since she was screaming HER WHATSAPP not mines, her own personal phone, was being spammed with photos of kids as evidence. This is mad weird that your trying to convince us she's not a wrongun literally so fing weird
She was literally about to let Alex westgarth in her box and then said she needed to end the live and didn’t come back for ages! She was probably on the phone to him! Honestly these lot are fing dense! Straight on the block list for all of them! I’m sick of fs picking and choosing which wrongen to support!

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
your spinnign what ive said..... there was no bribe at alll for do sake. the tapes where edited
Nope I’m spinning nothing, the chat log talked about him (the nonce) bringing the decoy money, tam did think about taking it if he had the money with him
I know as I was around at the time when it all came out on Facebook so please don’t try to tell me how it went down

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Reporting this comment for abuse against my disability 🤮🤣🤣🤣
20240319201151.jpg

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
If anything her tapes were trimmed down to the bits that had the relevant information so people didn't need to listen to hours of them. They weren't edited, fake or ai generated. It's her voice saying what she said. Now she's obviously bribing other people to come over here and defend her 😭😭😭😭
It’s her trying to act all dumb and innocent almost decoy like

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Nope I’m spinning nothing, the chat log talked about him (the nonce) bringing the decoy money, tam did think about taking it if he had the money with him
I know as I was around at the time when it all came out on Facebook so please don’t try to tell me how it went down
Tam was the hunter not the decoy so that's wrong what you're saying

Reactions: Shellbow
Feb 29, 2024
In regards to your kids, it should be you looking out for your kids. It should never be anyone else. But when this is said about tam, its because she has a 98% conviction rate! I've known tam on a personal level for a year, but best believe i watched stings on fb. How can anyone call her a nonce with chest when she got the nonces.

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
but tam was never a decoy so that's lies,
Alex admitted it was fake....

as i've said the proof is on Tam page she has said this many times!

Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.