Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Could we not take the Tam talk to the Tam thread? Because with talk of Tam comes talk of that three letter group, and I’m legitimately sick of it.
She had hardly been mentioned all day till Mabel and Mazza decided to come in here and defend her. She didn't have a thread at that point. I think it's important the conversations kept in the one place. So people don't miss what's actually been said here.

Mar 2, 2024
That i have had to stop watching things that make me feel uncomfortable. People were apparently shocked by the live? Or am i getting it wrong? I'm not trying to imply anything sinister 😞
Wrap up. Don’t try gaslighting me love. You’re either saying she’s a liar or someone who’s that way inclined. She’s neither. So worry about your own fragile disposition and remember that s you just tried to pull won’t work here

Mar 16, 2024
London
I'm more scared of the tiktokers coming over here trying to convince us to like people 😭😭
Can I just say I don't think anyone is trying to convince you to like anyone. I joined knowing that a number of people didn't like me and that even more people would come after me, but I joined anyway due to our mutual dislike of angie and fiesty and because I found most of you fing funny! I have taken the bad comments with good humour, unless they have been from total twats and actually really enjoy reading the comments, even the ones from people that have made their feelings about me very clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.