Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotcoffee

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_5307.jpeg
Cockapoo

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I don't know what to do. I've fed up with the same people i was laughing with last week. I feel fing awful that my actions have made people angry, rightfully so. What i meant, and how I've made it come across were 2 different things. That's on me and me only. Grimsby ain't wrong when they say i don't wanna be trolled, you lot a ruthless fers....damn right i don't wanna be on the wrong side of you's😳 Yeah i have fed up before, but you guys have made me and mable stand back and learn about ourselves. That's why i don't want to repeat past mistakes. I don't know what else i can say.

Feb 29, 2024
I dont know and I dont know if it's the right thing to do to even share it. She was literally screaming that she was being spammed photos and evidence of kids being doxed etc. She didn't end the live to go deal with it instead she got Alex Bingham in the box to chat. I dunno what's the right thing to do Grimsby.
Ah s I wish I had seen this before I posted I’ll delete it now hold on

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I don't know what to do. I've fed up with the same people i was laughing with last week. I feel fing awful that my actions have made people angry, rightfully so. What i meant, and how I've made it come across were 2 different things. That's on me and me only. Grimsby ain't wrong when they say i don't wanna be trolled, you lot a ruthless fers....damn right i don't wanna be on the wrong side of you's😳 Yeah i have fed up before, but you guys have made me and mable stand back and learn about ourselves. That's why i don't want to repeat past mistakes. I don't know what else i can say.
How about apologise to the people you've hurt, fed off, upset....rather than worry about random trolls on a forum?

That's a start. Shows you actually give a s about others, not just you 🤣

Mar 19, 2024
don't matter
Double standards your either have morals or don’t . Stop gaslighting

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Jesus christ Mazza stop fing apologising it's giving me the ick 😭😭😭 call me a t and let it all out

Status
Not open for further replies.