Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It’s not ok for Angie to get me all excitable at this hour and just end her live like that. I want to hear this call they’re all having. Wonder what new accusations she’s making. She’s going to be dragging Sheila and Ricksta to filth.

Also, where’s this ambulance Sheila rung when Angie was “unresponsive “?
I'll not sleep until I know why Sheila's not had armed response swarming the house for that call 😭

Medusa

My doctor had me on them for 3 months before he told me they weren't long term and I had to stop. I cried..... so much... 🤣🤣🤣
I wasn't gonna say anything as I don't trauma dump but I was put on them when I was 20 after I lost my son. I was on them for years and they still offer them to me. They are the worst meds to come off and I'll never put another one in my system. If it means I can stop 1 person from taking them then I've done my job.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I wasn't gonna say as I don't trauma dump but I was put on them when I was 20 after I lost my son. I was on them for years and they still offer me them. They are the worst meds to come off and I'll never put another one in my system. If it means I can stop 1 person from taking them then I've done my job.
I'll be honest as well coming off them is probably no different to a heroin addict going cold turkey it's rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.