Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I wasn't gonna say as I don't trauma dump but I was put on them when I was 20 after I lost my son. I was on them for years and they still offer me them. They are the worst meds to come off and I'll never put another one in my system. If it means I can stop 1 person from taking them then I've done my job.
Sorry to hear that about your son.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I wasn't gonna say as I don't trauma dump but I was put on them when I was 20 after I lost my son. I was on them for years and they still offer me them. They are the worst meds to come off and I'll never put another one in my system. If it means I can stop 1 person from taking them then I've done my job.
Sorry to hear that 😔😔 yes even after the 3 months I struggled to come off them, they gave me a sense of security and I felt more anxious coming off them. They felt good but I know they are bad long term.

Medusa

What is diazepam actually prescribed for?
A wide range of things, Anxiety disorders, back pain, muscle relaxants for people who suffer spazams they can also be used to help people wean off alcohol. But from personal experience I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. They're horrible to come off and highly addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.