Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_7591.jpeg
    IMG_7591.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 32
Ooo some drama with the mods, looks like Zia is pissing everyone off 😂 especially Mr Deville... tbh the way Zia calls everyone honey would fill me with alot of rage 😂
I don’t like Lewis very much but I was bigging him up in her comments (on another fake) just to stir it up further. Zia wants it off the app, poor darling is embarrassed 😂😂

Medusa

Zia is infuriating, she can’t stand to be corrected publicly. Don’t be a fy chops in public then and you won’t need correcting honey.
I tagged her and said stop controlling her lives she ain't a kid. I'm surprised I didn't get blocked. She's a complete control freak.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
@theresatighe2023 her and Ang should box battle

Anyone watching any lives that are not chronic do ups?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
download (12).jpeg

Ricksta made the error by knocking on Sheila's door as angie couldn't find her keys and come face to face with Sheila..

download (15).jpeg

Ricksta ran, and never looked back until he was safely in his hotel room, a few people from comment cafe think he is now on cloud 9 after taking angies diazaprams.

download (16).jpeg

I feel like Sheila will snap tonight and either end her life, or angies life. She has spilt alot of tea tonight, like angie cheating on Jason and getting pregnant with another man's kid and all sorts...

download (17).jpeg

Let's not forget about angies wig, it went missing at some point during the night, and is nowhere to be seen.

And much, much, much more.
Found itttt 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.