Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Angie getting ready for lunch with ricksta, having just 'one' drink to calm her 'nerves'.
2etpxz6zahs31.jpg

Medusa

Someone did make a comment hundreds and hundreds of pages back about Tink being on live and her kids screaming or something like that. But it was like 1 person ffs.
I remember that post I'm against anyone mentioning kids but that post was about her parenting NOT her kids. So she can do right off trying to insinuate we talk about kids.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Angie getting ready for lunch with ricksta, having just 'one' drink to calm her 'nerves'.
2etpxz6zahs31.jpg

I remember that post I'm against anyone mentioning kids but that post was about her parenting NOT her kids. So she can do right off trying to insinuate we talk about kids.
If it was just about her parenting, then I don't see the issue. People need to remember if someone's parenting is being discussed, thats their actions, it's not talking about kids, it's talking about the ADULTS behaviour. Same thing with Fiestys paperwork that was read out, in those papers that were read out did dicuss the kids trauma, but just talking about parenting ALONE is NOT talking about someone's children 💁‍♀️ & I honestly don't remember seeing the message, so surely couldn't have carried on through more than one message 😂

Reactions: HereForTea

Medusa

Well would you believe it miss fing Dread won't speak about Angie, Yet she'll gladly talk about a 20 year old she's obsessed with. She'll use the excuse that she doesn't want to speak about it because Angie has a alcohol problem but she's sat and slated sobriety Jack, Emz, and a few other. Grow some fing balls you biased b. The whole of the app are enabling her behaviour you're all a bunch of 50 faced bastards.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Is Miss Red still refusing to talk about it?

Try typing Ängè or Angèlá see if we can get passed the blocked words filter.
Shes even got people in the boxes now, almost as if she's like topic done, nothing else is being discussed... I honestly don't understand why the whole angie thing is being avoided.. I thought they weren't all close? Why were they so quick to discuss Emz behaviour while she was drunk including her SH!?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Jesus Christ that took me forever, but I posted all the screen recordings I got from last night… sorry about the quality I had to compress them down, but I have all the original videos of anyone needs them!
I’m out tomorrow so I wanted to make sure you guys have all the evidence to cause carnage, just incase angie decides to try and deny, accuse or deflect from her actions 🤣 hope everyone has a good day! ❤️
Thank you so much! Only a couple in and what a night 😮‍💨

Medusa

2etpxz6zahs31.jpg

If it was just about her parenting, then I don't see the issue. People need to remember if someone's parenting is being discussed, thats their actions, it's not talking about kids, it's talking about the ADULTS behaviour. Same thing with Fiestys paperwork that was read out, in those papers that were read out did dicuss the kids trauma, but just talking about parenting ALONE is NOT talking about someone's children 💁‍♀️ & I honestly don't remember seeing the message, so surely couldn't have carried on through more than one message 😂
Her kids were definitely not mentioned her lack of parenting skill were. One thing I don't condone is kids being spoken about so if it was about her kids then I'd be saying something. There was a couple of posts where people called her out for saying things in front of her kids but it's was based around her s parenting. So she can piss off blaming anyone on here for talking about her kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.