Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Tink wants her own thread and for CC to sit and talk about her. She's a Desperate b so she'll say anything so we speak about her.
Pffft, well I can't say tink is relevant enough to me, for her to warrant having her own thread.. 💁‍♀️ it really baffles me the people that want to be discussed constantly even if it's being discussed in a negative way 🙄

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@MissBaguette 👀🙈
IMG_4352.jpeg
IMG_4353.jpeg
IMG_4354.jpeg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAH
HAJAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAJjakkx

• Haha
Reactions: RedRedWine🍷
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Shes even got people in the boxes now, almost as if she's like topic done, nothing else is being discussed... I honestly don't understand why the whole angie thing is being avoided.. I thought they weren't all close? Why were they so quick to discuss Emz behaviour while she was drunk including her SH!?
Can anyone go in?

I literally can’t. She will know my voice 🤣

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Where is this being said? Kelly didn't win, it was Chloe, as Kels last gifts came AFTER the time finished, so technically if we were going by the actual rules Chloe, should have won 😂

Switched back to Angie - Miss Red clearly isn't going to mention it!
miss red has become boring its not fyp any more its all about her friends n their lifes or aimed at the 1s she detests like elphaba diadro n its BORING boring boring

Status
Not open for further replies.