Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life on the edge is the biggest s stirring lick arse since Sheryl. Actually no. They’re the same level of obnoxious stuck up mouthy patronising jeb ends I’ve ever witnessed. The sound of their voices makes my cats want to projectile vomit
Angie clearly didnt get her panic attack notes from that docile t thats for sure, DROPPPPP MEEE 😂

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This is the last time I am going to mention it tonight… But, I am so sorry for people who silent read or even comment in here that are suffering and with genuine mental health of any sort, its fing rough. Especially when we have piss takers like her for example that have no idea what it’s really like.

Just know you’re all valid💙
I think I trauma dumped 😂💀💀.. I’m going in the corner x

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
I think I trauma dumped 😂💀💀.. I’m going in the corner x
Reohrasing my previous comment completely and starting afresh.

You haven’t trauma dumped at all, so there’s no need for you to go in a corner. I meant it more of a comment to anyone that is suffering and to not let people like her take it away. For us however is serious but to her it’s just a ‘joke’ that she can use day in day out.

Just don’t let people like her think you’re not valid in terms of anything whether anxiety, depression or anything else mental health wise. We all need help whether it’s small or big such as our health and sometimes we are misunderstood because of people like this.

My comment was just a genuine annoyance at Angie but angry-ness towards her as we know she reads here.

This is one of the things I’m so strong against because why should us that do suffer day in day out not get took seriously but she can was all.

But don’t ever think/feel/say you’ll go into a corner because of ‘trauma dumping’💙

People like us get taken the piss out of because of people like Angie which we know it’s not sincere, I know it’s not. If she struggled that much she’d come off, but she don’t. It all related back to attention and the gift money she knows she’ll get for acting this way.

I’m so sorry for my long winded message there - it’s just something I feel so deeply about x

iseeyou👀

Mar 15, 2024
uk
So place your bets who think Angie will lie about this tomorrow saying she went to hospital hoping people will forgive her for the disgusting behaviour only her cult will forgive her as in their eyes she can’t do wrong soo I think she will do a
Elphabar go on google and take a fake picture saying she was in hospital or her cult was on the phone with her she saying yes she did go to hospital saying she don’t have to prove anything well Angie your word means nothing now with all the lies you told the walls are starting to cave in around your web of lies you have told and the cult saying she hasn’t done anything wrong as always you turned on the real ones taking back that Lewis that looks like his done a bag of snow and eaten Angie out before she washes off the piss she has been sitting for the last week lynz is only around when there is drama let’s see how long she stays in angies when her child is on Easter holidays while her mum has to listen to her all day saying Angie do you remember when someone said this or when someone did that she needs a electric whisk at this point with all the s staring she does Zia like controlling Angie but Angie lets her for the gifts something not right with that Zia and I don’t just mean the voice and sheryl who use to support Lucy rose and of course she will be supporting Angie the fact Sheryl has children but justifying angies behaviour their is a 2 for 1 on annsummers with your name on it chick
The fact most of the so called woman that support her have kids meaning they are teaching their children that this behaviour is fine because that’s what they are doing with Angie if your child treated you like Angie dose her mum how would you all feel like your mothers act like it stop blaming the drink and everyone else for what comes out that dirty pissy pants mouth of hers
when your teaching your child you can do and say anything because it’s a act like come on wake up just say Angie got in her car drunk one night and unalives someone would u then say that’s ok Angie you didn’t mean it you was drunk or it was a act Angie no you wouldn’t if your children acted like Angie what would you do

iseeyou👀

Mar 15, 2024
uk
If someone don’t agree with her behaviour and say it how it is we get called trolls so basically if your not eating Angie out your a troll well I would rather be a troll than a drunk 47 year old women in my mum spare room beefing on TikTok acting like a child saying disgusting things flashing her gash for cash on clapper

Last night wasn’t a act you told your mum to lie and say it was a act because you got exposed by your own mother who can’t even afford to put the heating on while your sat with that heater on windows open not paying no bills drinking wine eating up to 4 take aways aday but can’t give your mum no money for living there and that is what your cult support like wtf u scared your mum into thinking everyone was attacking her of being racist and coming for her so she needed to lie and say it was all a act that was no act maybe her and rickthedick was but her and her mum definitely wasn’t a act

I was literally just thinking this
Like what if you became really good pals with someone from CC and months went by and you were like ‘right let’s reveal ourselves’ and your bestie is actually Oirish Kelly 🤣🤣🤣
I wasn’t ready for someone to instil this level of paranoia in me! I know we are all anonymous, but we need to all be vetted in some kind of way just to determine that none of us are Oirish Kelly. Therefore, I will devise a short questionaire:

1. When do you feel sexiest?

A.) with a cowboy beard filter on?

B.) without a cowboy beard filter on?

2. Chairs were made for…….

A.) sitting on

B.) fly off the balcony

3. Which phrase best describes yourself

A.) just a friendly troll that enjoys ripping on Angie

B.) a stupid t that can’t pronounce therapy correctly, demands mod to block everyone because you’re extremely paranoid, hypocritic, dumb b with “TROMA” and has a personality of a wet cabbage left in the sun for 6 weeks with no water supply.

I’ll give your test results back in 6-8 weeks if I remember or can be fed

If those that didn't watch Angie when this happened shes referring to the time she got bladdered and txt a women down the road from her that she was going to kill herself and the woman came up to the house (angie was fine) and Sheila called the police. It was a sshow

So no one walked "in on her" the woman knocked on the door and Angie was fine and denied it until the woman showed the police the text.
This was a fantastic night because when the police turned up, it came out that Angie has a court order preventing her live-streaming anywhere else in her house apart from her bedroom. That’s why she doesn’t really s on live stream anymore

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 919
You know what? I don't like angie but it is sad to see how she used to be compared to how she is now
Screenshot_20240322_231318.jpg
Why does she look like a librarian that found out there was more money in prostitution?

Angie and her fake panic attack. do you Angie. And you were definitely drinking and taking your illegally bought diazepams again you t.
Doing the most whilst able to keep the phone directly facing her head. What’s she even trying to do? 😂😂 this is ridiculous.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Nov 10, 2023
Angie and her fake panic attack. do you Angie. And you were definitely drinking and taking your illegally bought diazepams again you t.
Her breathing is remarkably calm for a panic attack. This isn’t me trauma dumping, I’m just giving an example…but when I’ve had a panic attack I could barley catch a breath, talk or even be coherent. It literally felt like I was dying.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Good Morning !!! Faking a seizure, that’s a new low even for Angie. She probably had the DTs (alcohol withdrawal tremors) but I doubt that too! She’s a t and done out caught out t.
Re: Evil Queens teeth; I have a thing about teeth I notice them about people before anything else. Angie has the wonky bottom tooth, so does Zac the t and so does Luna/Annette Bearded hypochondriac with the parrot. I wonder if it is a sign of being a t ?? 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.