Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
london
Miss Red is fake look at her friendships for instance. Where’s her old friends Ken Barlow and daviebaby no she stepping the ladder with DG EQ Pearl. Only person she’s still around is J because she helps her vile behaviour.
Them 2 are in way to deep with each other and the s they’ve said and done in private to fall out. Their convos would literally ruin them

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
What are you on about? 🤔😂😂😂 I'm like the biggest troll, but I never get blocked sooo 😂
Also I'm not friends with noone 😂 not even from here, its the internet, I don't have friends 😂 but I get to troll Sally freely and whoever else I don't like and never get blocked 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️ I think that's a win win situation for me lol

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Im the same. Somehow I rarely get blocked but I troll from my heart and I even check the comments have gone through on another device haha
Right, it's knowing how to troll and get put in a friendly comment and then troll again, I love it! 😂 a mod even said, if I get blocked just to dm them and they will unblock me 😂😂 (won't say who otherwise the other mods might ruin that for me 🤨)

Status
Not open for further replies.