Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Yeah coz messing with someone's marriage over a fake rumour is really fun! 👏😉
On that note, i'm off to bed!
Look, if it is just a rumour, just ignore it. It doesn't directly mess with your marriage as I'm assuming your husband has no involvement with tiktok, I struggle because sometimes I've seen you react comically to jokes about the affair rumour, and then other times you take it really seriously, so people don't understand if they can joke with you or not 💁‍♀️

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh no are your fans opening their eyes? 👀
Screenshot_20240324-001920.png

Mar 16, 2024
London
I do have to say this, I don't think ricksta did nothing wrong on the night.

But it's his antics afterwards that's given me the massive ick and red flags
Yeah, totally agree with you on this, I don't know if he was paid off, covering his back or if whole thing was a set up, but it's been very strange behaviour

Mar 16, 2024
London
I didn't say it 🤣🤣🤣 is it true though?
No I know you didn't, no it was a fake rumour said in revenge to a comment I made, they have actually admitted it publicly and apologised for it, I have found it mildly amusing because I literally don't leave my house, but now it's a little bit much, but you know what they say, if it's said on tiktok, it must be true right! 😉

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
No I know you didn't, no it was a fake rumour said in revenge to a comment I made, they have actually admitted it publicly and apologised for it, I have found it mildly amusing because I literally don't leave my house, but now it's a little bit much, but you know what they say, if it's said on tiktok, it must be true right! 😉
Of course. Everything on tiktok is true 😭🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I do have to say this, I don't think ricksta did nothing wrong on the night.

But it's his antics afterwards that's given me the massive ick and red flags
I get you but....He chose to take an alky do up to get drunk. We all have mates who are utter twats when pissed and no f wants to go out with them because it's dangerous. I'm not sure handling a fed up situation well, deserves credit if he's party to creating the situation. It's a bit fing cynical and fy to wind up the local pissheads for fun. Bum fight level of entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.