Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
I get you but....He chose to take an alky do up to get drunk. We all have mates who are utter twats when pissed and no f wants to go out with them because it's dangerous. I'm not sure handling a fed up situation well, deserves credit if he's party to creating the situation. It's a bit fing cynical and fy to wind up the local pissheads for fun. Bum fight level of entertainment.
But, to be fair, apparently he didn't want to go to the pub, bare in mind he doesn't drink, he wanted to go sight seeing but angie wanted to go and booked the table

Reactions: MantisLady

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Yeah coz messing with someone's marriage over a fake rumour is really fun! 👏😉
On that note, i'm off to bed!
For fs sake can you fing tik tockers do what you say. You clearly did not go to bed. You're still commenting. You are not asleep!

You, mabel, oldbutnew, chippytits all making leaving announcements and then minutes later boooooooom, you're fing back. I invest in you fers and you play me like this! It hurts. A lot

Mar 16, 2024
London
For fs sake can you fing tik tockers do what you say. You clearly did not go to bed. You're still commenting. You are not asleep!

You, mabel, oldbutnew, chippytits all making leaving announcements and then minutes later boooooooom, you're fing back. I invest in you fers and you play me like this! It hurts. A lot
Umm, I'm currently in bed! Just on phone, part of my routine, wasn't making a big dramatic exit, I do normally say goodnight though, hopefully that's not offensive 🤣

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
This is my take on it all -
Rick wanted clout and big gifts for trying to "save" the drunk. He played the role. Ang got Randy and was hoping to get the ride.
She got hammered again and was all over him like scabies. He was having none of it. She got pissed off, drank more, had a cry, he comforted her and she got her hopes up again. He wasn't gonna touch it with a 100ft Pole!
She realises this isn't going the way she wants and she flounces big time. Throwing a s fit along the way, shouting her "safe word" ( babolusha) to trigger the Zia's of this world. They start to freak. Prickster has no choice but to get in the cab.
She's still throwing a hissy fit but is so plastered no one can see she's being a drama queen! He fs off home and she turns on Sheila like a rothweiler! A lot has been said between them & the following day Angie realises she's fed up!
Then she decides to say it's an act, I can't remember, it was psychological, it was do knows what! The only reason prickster is going with the story is so he can still hang onto clout and try to cash in on being the hero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.