Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
OI YOU, im not tiktokker, I don't wanna be tarred with that brush! 😂😂 I said was logging of as joke earlier, because hell no was I gunna miss the drama, and you gave me the perfect opportunity to pull a chippy on you 😂😂

But I am not tiktokker, & I don't have a group friends or any loyalties. I am just a happy little troll who occasionally may jump in a box and wish harm on someone! 😂
do, I just forgot to read your post

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Right had time off come back missed another s storm do we have a brief overview of what shenanigans? Rick mod the angie? Have her other mods left? What story is on the Web of bullshit now?
We have J on here well she can do off
The two liars are in the next book still the same se
Brett bit been crying over Emz don’t no why
Angies mods don’t seem happy but some do
Zia and prickster had a lovers tiff
Same se really

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I got a good one 🤣
59D1BBD0-EF9D-4C7B-A467-A90621D00DE2.png
NEXT TIME SWIPE THE COMMENTS OF AND SCREENSHOT!!!! WHAT KIND OF ARTISTY CAN I PERFORM WITH THIS 🤨

Sweet Angel

Mar 23, 2024
The fking moon
Right had time off come back missed another s storm do we have a brief overview of what shenanigans? Rick mod the angie? Have her other mods left? What story is on the Web of bullshit now?
Rick is a mod he was muting finger trigger happy lol doing it to wind the chat up!.. The jackanory is still brewing!… Zia was horrendous with Ange talking to her like a sco kid! On live… and Dilly was up zias arse as per usual

Status
Not open for further replies.