Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
These woman really be making do with any prick with a pulse
57ECD7F5-A539-46AF-8445-57B249EC6DBF.png

The second one 🤣
B7A20C58-CC4B-4316-A106-428088210925.png

Feb 29, 2024
I got muted by ricksta twice! All I said was he’s a god botherer and that i spoke to god and he told me he doesn’t know him! 😭
then I came back on my back up and said I’m back and better than ever… just like Jesus that one time! and I got blocked again! Tbh those fs are so boring, it’s nearly Jesus special eggy day where he finally rises from the Christmas/birthday hangover! I’m actually TROMAtised✨ furdamore ricksta needs to take his massive minecraft block head for a s, and whilst he’s at it send out a missing persons report for his microscopic lips and beady lizzard eyes and then he needs to take a massive step back… just like his hairline!
Glad to know I had him so affected all day and all night to the point he had to keep begging for mod 🤣

Toupee rickstaaaa …. I means touché 😇🙏

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Zia had the cheek to say that Paula doesn't have a heart. That really winds me up, because it is so so clear to me that Paula fights so fiercely for people she classes as friends, and very strong willed!
The absolute cheek of Zia to come into the live and try and patronise and put Paula down, when Zia has stood by angie through the most disgraceful things, and probably will continue to stand by Angie even now.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I got muted by ricksta twice! All I said was he’s a god botherer and that i spoke to god and he told me he doesn’t know him! 😭
then I came back on my back up and said I’m back and better than ever… just like Jesus that one time! and I got blocked again! Tbh those fs are so boring, it’s nearly Jesus special eggy day where he finally rises from the Christmas/birthday hangover! I’m actually TROMAtised✨ furdamore ricksta needs to take his massive minecraft block head for a s, and whilst he’s at it send out a missing persons report for his microscopic lips and beady lizzard eyes and then he needs to take a massive step back… just like his hairline!
Glad to know I had him so affected all day and all night to the point he had to keep begging for mod 🤣

Toupee rickstaaaa …. I means touché 😇🙏
Hasn't ricksta become like religious recently or did I imagine that?

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Zia had the cheek to say that Paula doesn't have a heart. That really winds me up, because it is so so clear to me that Paula fights so fiercely for people she classes as friends, and very strong willed!
The absolute cheek of Zia to come into the live and try and patronise and put Paula down, when Zia has stood by angie through the most disgraceful things, and probably will continue to stand by Angie even

carnage cafe

Mar 19, 2024
Ireland
The absolute cheek of Zia to come into the live and try and patronise and put Paula down, when Zia has stood by angie through the most disgraceful things, and probably will continue to stand by Angie even now.
Ok Paula chill out love

Status
Not open for further replies.