Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ MEEEEEEE, nah tbh you, zias H & gobbler are my top 3 favourite trolls, don't ever slack
Thanks a lot. I was your fave the other night. I have a night off because being hilarious is a job, I needed a break. And you forget me just like that? You’re getting trolled to do today, I put my name down for overtime 😈

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Him and ricksta are Like two coke heads fighting to lick the inside of the empty bag 🤣 Alex is trying to say he’s trolling… I call everyone I troll beautiful 🤣 hopefully Toni doesn’t see his trolling 😈🤣
Yes by aunt sally wonder if he was sent to soapy to make her see gods ways 😂😂😂

My take on what was set up:

Ricksta and Angie decided they’d meet up and have a few drinks and Angie would flirt with Ricksta and be all over him, because it’s less believable he would be all over her. They probably had something set up after that that never took place because, Ricksta didn’t expect an alcoholic to turn up already pissed. I do recall Angie touching between his legs as watching back when Tyrone played it, it certainly looked that way, but I cannot say it wasn’t part of the plan. The rest was not set up but Angie met him and convinced him to go along with the entire thing as a set up and he was willing to, as he really wants her on side as he’d happily risk going to prison just to have some clout.

Nov 10, 2023
My take on what was set up:

Ricksta and Angie decided they’d meet up and have a few drinks and Angie would flirt with Ricksta and be all over him, because it’s less believable he would be all over her. They probably had something set up after that that never took place because, Ricksta didn’t expect an alcoholic to turn up already pissed. I do recall Angie touching between his legs as watching back when Tyrone played it, it certainly looked that way, but I cannot say it wasn’t part of the plan. The rest was not set up but Angie met him and convinced him to go along with the entire thing as a set up and he was willing to, as he really wants her on side as he’d happily risk going to prison just to have some clout.
I’m fing confused to s at this point. But part of my take is after Ricksta stated on his live that he recorded his lunch with Angie, she panicked and is now doing everything he tells her. Hence the phone calls and messages all bloody night and modding him.

Ricksta is still on my s list as well, as he muted 5 of my accounts.

Medusa

Good morning you fecking legends! Whey last night was crazy and my hate for Angie has intensified even more as for pricksta we already knew he was a beast and we could see this coming from the get go.
I hope people have had their eyes opened to the pair of them although I doubt Angies brown nosed enablers ever will. I believe everything Sheila said was the truth and Angie hates the fact her own mother confirmed that she's a vile fed up piece of s that should have been swallowed.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Good morning you fecking legends! Whey last night was crazy and my hate for Angie has intensified even more as for pricksta we already knew he was a beast and we could see this coming from the get go.
I hope people have had their eyes opened to the pair of them although I doubt Angies brown nosed enablers ever will. I believe everything Sheila said was the truth and Angie hates the fact her own mother confirmed that she's a vile fed up piece of s that should have been swallowed.
& tbh anyone that continues supporting angie even after what has happened as gone even further down in respect. Like what baffles me, was even after Ange said the whole racist thing was fake, cococa STILL said she would stick by angie, 💥 literally mind blown. You've got Lynz, onedge,grinch, Lewis, sheryl, frankie, Zia all standing by Ange, and probably Wayne aswell but apparently right now Wayne can't even bare to speak to Ange, but its obvious all the mods will stand by her, and then then the normal wrongen enablers like silly sally, and all those sheads apparently don't have any morals also 💁‍♀️

Medusa

So you knew about it lynz?! And that phone call you and Angie had yesterday about her MH that we could all hear..That was scripted for views too. All you people that knew about it and went along with it, you're just as fing bad.
Karma b..Karma!
Screenshot_20240323_194244_TikTok.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
So she sent Charlie £1500 now she wants it back.....no chance
Yeah.. you can not spend money on tiktok, on someone and demand it back 😂 like your responsibe for sending that money so why is someone gunna send it back? 😂 shouldn't have drank so much, you weren't aware of what you were spending your money on 🙅‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
I got muted by ricksta twice! All I said was he’s a god botherer and that i spoke to god and he told me he doesn’t know him! 😭
then I came back on my back up and said I’m back and better than ever… just like Jesus that one time! and I got blocked again! Tbh those fs are so boring, it’s nearly Jesus special eggy day where he finally rises from the Christmas/birthday hangover! I’m actually TROMAtised✨ furdamore ricksta needs to take his massive minecraft block head for a s, and whilst he’s at it send out a missing persons report for his microscopic lips and beady lizzard eyes and then he needs to take a massive step back… just like his hairline!
Glad to know I had him so affected all day and all night to the point he had to keep begging for mod 🤣

Toupee rickstaaaa …. I means touché 😇🙏
Minecraft blockhead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

& tbh anyone that continues supporting angie even after what has happened as gone even further down in respect. Like what baffles me, was even after Ange said the whole racist thing was fake, cococa STILL said she would stick by angie, 💥 literally mind blown. You've got Lynz, onedge,grinch, Lewis, sheryl, frankie, Zia all standing by Ange, and probably Wayne aswell but apparently right now Wayne can't even bare to speak to Ange, but its obvious all the mods will stand by her, and then then the normal wrongen enablers like silly sally, and all those sheads apparently don't have any morals also 💁‍♀️
Exactly!! I do believe she'll lose a lot of followers but unfortunately when 1 follower goes another couple will come along. We all know her mods have zero morals and her enablers will still suck her arse. I didn't like Wayne but the best thing he can do is run a fing mile. She's made a mockery out of him and if he crawls back, then more fool him. I hope after the last few days this is Angies downfall and EVERYONE that has a platform calls her out and exposes her for the dangerous b she is.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
So you knew about it lynz?! And that phone call you and Angie had yesterday about her MH that we could all hear..That was scripted for views too. All you people that knew about it and went along with it, you're just as fing bad.
Karma b..Karma!
Screenshot_20240323_194244_TikTok.jpg
You only had to watch that s show of acting with that 'so called panic attack' too know that part was all acting, I had second hand cringe watching that fake anxiety attack happen, I would ask the drama school she attended for a refund 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m fing confused to s at this point. But part of my take is after Ricksta stated on his live that he recorded his lunch with Angie, she panicked and is now doing everything he tells her. Hence the phone calls and messages all bloody night and modding him.

Ricksta is still on my s list as well, as he muted 5 of my accounts.
My take on it is they are two freaking bastards who thinks it’s funny
But the funny thing is most of the app well the normal ones giving them se 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.