Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think the majority of flangies enablers have zero friends off the app. I can see why because I wouldn't associate myself with any of them. They live Sad and lonely lives and their daily kick is watching a disturbed, narcissistic drunk piss her kegs. Lynz will only leave when her nose is pushed out. She'll let flangie walk all over her and mock her because she's addicted to the powers of being a mod and people telling her how great of a friend she is. But Flangie will kick her to the kerb soon. And I'll laugh when it happens.
I think that’s actually a really good point. These people seem to think Angie is their best friend. Angie doesn’t even care about the most regular ones like Sheryl and Lynz. Sheryl and another woman said they deliberately missed calls from their kids cos online with Angie. And Angie didn’t say “oh my gosh please don’t ignore your kids calls” as a normal person would say. Especially considering she claims to be sad over her abortion.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Guys everything they are both saying about each other is true.

Tiktok made me realise there isn’t always a GOOD and a BAD. In an argument two people can be fing horrendous.
Just because people are saying “ricksta is evil and lying” doesn’t mean that “Angie is right”. That’s called “whataboutism”. They can both be fs but in the same sentence you don’t always have to say that.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Guys everything they are both saying about each other is true.

Tiktok made me realise there isn’t always a GOOD and a BAD. In an argument two people can be fing horrendous.
Just because people are saying “ricksta is evil and lying” doesn’t mean that “Angie is right”. That’s called “whataboutism”. They can both be fs but in the same sentence you don’t always have to say that.
They're both sick!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Will need massive catch up when I get to the other side
Behave you lot but cause carnage my fellow under the stable table and top of the bed crew

Attachments

• IMG_7695.jpeg
    IMG_7695.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.