Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I
Wait why is Alex going for comment cafe?
because he was sort of chatting in the box and trying to find out who Miss baguette was, and he said someone said that Alex knew all of us so I said we wouldn’t give any of our details to Alex. Then he he said something else about us all being wronguns and pedos so I got up in the box then he started calling Me a wrongun for being nice to Wayne, which it was some nice some s stirring going back to Angie then he said he’s going to put posters up about me saying that I don’t support women’s rights. I’m a wrong un …. I was quite rude to him in the meantime, and I said that I’m going to make him a post to tell women not to share details with him because he send a picture of his chode

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I

because he was sort of chatting in the box and trying to find out who Miss baguette was, and he said someone said that Alex knew all of us so I said we wouldn’t give any of our details to Alex. Then he he said something else about us all being wronguns and pedos so I got up in the box then he started calling Me a wrongun for being nice to Wayne, which it was some nice some s stirring going back to Angie then he said he’s going to put posters up about me saying that I don’t support women’s rights. I’m a wrong un …. I was quite rude to him in the meantime, and I said that I’m going to make him a post to tell women not to share details with him because he send a picture of his chode
But Miss bagette name matches here and there so what do they mean by that?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
AMD THAT HENRY 😩😩
I called Henry out in Wayne’s live for agreeing with everything being said. I asked if he was still angies mod who the do does he agree with. But he ran away back to angies live without responding. The t needs to grow a fing back bone and stop being a drip

Status
Not open for further replies.