Dopey Donut

Mar 6, 2024
Here you go Angie. Here’s your bestie. 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 36
Feb 29, 2024
Aunt Sally is a Christian missionary. She tells everyone she goes to Palestine and “helps the beautiful people” there. It’s a MUSLIM country. Another thing that has just gone completely under the radar because nobody has a brain cell. Preying on the vulnerable
Yea that’s how she stole all that money she said she was over in Palestine but the article doesn’t lie.. if it’s a lie why hasn’t aunt sally sued for deformation because she has a case! 🤣

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Omg, this isn’t nice. I don’t even have the heart to troll her rn. Her grandparents are in hospital and she said it’s cause of Johnny and billy
Apparently her grandparents address were doxxed, so they were constantly getting phonecalls and things sent to their house, and the grandad became so stressed with it he ended up in hospital apparently.

Medusa

Angie tell coco
Me too! No fs given! I’ll defend anyone in here being accused of being the three letter word! especially on ten ton tams behalf! She’s the wrongen not us and I will die happy on that hill!
I would never associate myself with anyone, on any platform if I thought for one second they belonged to that vile group. It pisses me off how those 3 words are used so freely yet the ones who say it, are probably deflecting because they have the most to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.