Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I just don't understand who Max thinks she is, like the way she speaks to people and she literally expects people to respect her, and most do because for some reason they are scared of her licking off! I think she's vile vile vile woman tbh.

Hannah jumped in Wayne's box a a few nights ago, because Zia was also in the box, and Zia had called hannah out regarding something, so Hannah got in the box and defended herself, and they went mental at her.

I have no idea with the entitlement that people feel they have to dictate where people go on tiktok 💯💁‍♀️ I'd love for someone to try and tell me where I can go 😂

Yeah I've heard milsy say before that she doesn't get involved because really is just tiktok to her, and she doesn't hold real friendships, she has her own rl friends and family etc.

Exactly what I'm like, I don't make friendships or part of any tightnitted groups, I have all my rl friends, my family etc, I don't need social validation online, I just like troll, and roam around freely as I please 😂 #simplelife
As far as I’ve seen her she is just excruciatingly rude and boring. But remember she will “say it like it is” and don’t give a do etc. That’s not really a flex when you don’t have anything to say other than ‘shut up mikey, no one cares’ every 12 seconds and act like you are besties with most of the low life’s on tik tok 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ the entitlement is strong with a lot of these people. It’s always the ones who are constantly box sitting as well.

Millsy, bazza and a couple of others may chat some s but they don’t seem to take it as fing seriously as the box dwellers. They think time on tik tok spent = respect must be given 🫠🫠 Errrrr…..nah tik tok is a playground between lessons, between real life. It’s do about time 🕰️ before you gotta go get the kids or go back to work. Some of these people have been drawn way too far in.

Reactions: BattyBat

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t think she should be allowed to be a LIVE pro, if she doesn’t even know the fundamental fact that even if you are on a sub only live, everyone can still watch by searching her on FYP and watching it in the square box 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve recorded the whole thing out of principle.
Any idea what this `Live Pro` thing is? I've seen it mentioned a lot but never looked into it

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
And to top it off someone in there was feeling guilty he didn’t gift a uni… I swear it was the lionking guy who has said loads of times he’s been minipulated? I might have the wrong person though
4F3D3490-A880-4A25-925B-0C03BFAB79E3.png
I'm sorry but this is fing pathetic. Grow the do up Gracie. One of the biggest bullies on the app.

Feb 29, 2024
As far as I’ve seen her she is just excruciatingly rude and boring. But remember she will “say it like it is” and don’t give a do etc. That’s not really a flex when you don’t have anything to say other than ‘shut up mikey, no one cares’ every 12 seconds and act like you are besties with most of the low life’s on tik tok 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ the entitlement is strong with a lot of these people. It’s always the ones who are constantly box sitting as well.

Millsy, bazza and a couple of others may chat some s but they don’t seem to take it as fing seriously as the box dwellers. They think time on tik tok spent = respect must be given 🫠🫠 Errrrr…..nah tik tok is a playground between lessons, between real life. It’s do about time 🕰️ before you gotta go get the kids or go back to work. Some of these people have been drawn way too far in.
Nah even millsy and Bazza are obsessed! Bazza is a flip flop too he slates everyone and is nice to their face 🤣 wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him!

Feb 29, 2024
Nah even millsy and Bazza are obsessed! Bazza is a flip flop too he slates everyone and is nice to their face 🤣 wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him!
You’ve obviously got a personal thing against that bloke 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not really bothered by any of them apart from that max. They’re pretty dry and at least Angie has the car crash drama

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Just searched for Live Pro to see what it is , and TT UK have a video and it has none other than that Lion guy who was sent to prison , the one that was singing in lives

Yeah, Q Lion was given live pro I believe when it first started, and TikTok chose a handful of live pros, but since then you’ve only been able to get it through the live comps.

I’ll give TikTok their due, as soon as the news broke about Q Lion, they removed his live pro badge within hours.

But Diadro is also a live pro. Hopefully that too will be removed soon.

Feb 29, 2024
You’ve obviously got a personal thing against that bloke 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not really bothered by any of them apart from that max. They’re pretty dry and at least Angie has the car crash drama
Don’t really know him tbh but what I’ve seen he’s nothing but a s stirrer! Always in and out of boxes! He’s also another one that likes to Bully and shout at women! You seem to know him though? And I mentioned millsy too! Surely that means I have a problem with them both… weird you would just single out ‘that bloke’ 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.