Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
When she first started going in their lives she seemed alright. But over time she’s become horrible to watch. Very hypocritical. She made everything about “that time Angie said this about me” or “that time Lynz doxxed my child”. Then because Chloe didn’t want to stand by Kelly’s bullshit, felicity was always in the comments making out Chloe is the problem and that pissed me off even more because we all know Kelly is always the problem. All you need to do is ask her chair.
I've ignored whoever your talking to apparently 😀😂

Feb 29, 2024
Must be so hard for Gracie with 15k in her pocket and almost a mil coins on a Monday! But she’s not doing the weeklies 🥺🤣
4F750438-0D4D-4270-91CF-B1FD617EE674.png
Ffs 🤦‍♂️ such hard times for her then.

Reactions: NoLimits
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Don’t really know him tbh but what I’ve seen he’s nothing but a s stirrer! Always in and out of boxes! He’s also another one that likes to Bully and shout at women! You seem to know him though? And I mentioned millsy too! Surely that means I have a problem with them both… weird you would just single out ‘that bloke’ 🤣
Maybe it's Bazza 🫣

Feb 29, 2024
Don’t really know him tbh but what I’ve seen he’s nothing but a s stirrer! Always in and out of boxes! He’s also another one that likes to Bully and shout at women! You seem to know him though? And I mentioned millsy too! Surely that means I have a problem with them both… weird you would just single out ‘that bloke’ 🤣
I don’t know him or Millsy. Are you ok ? I just remember you going in on him that’s all. I couldn’t give less of a do. It’s not the deep mate, calm down yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.