Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

I'm not 5, I was just stating my opinion like everyone else. I left a blank message to finish the conversation and get back on track so need to keep it going.
I ain't a fing kid so don't fing come for me!! Don't post something if you don't want people to respond to it. fing simple!!

Feb 29, 2024
HOLY MOLEY. Is that a conjoined twin on its forehead?

1711369506150.jpeg
That needs killing with fire 🔥

Feb 29, 2024
So what we doing? Are we stopping all talk on anything but Angie? Cause personally ive really enjoyed the banter and gossiping we’ve been doing. Sounds slightly sickly but I think we got a good bond going and rules will make people stop posting stuff just in case. That’s just my thoughts though. Either way I’ll be around
Its impossible to not talk about side characters we just need to choose wisely on the side characters.. i just think we need to stop talking about the three letter word people and their mates and ignore anyone who joins to stick up for them too! It is hard though when they are all running round like headless chickens trying to blame us for s and calling us the worst things! The last thing any of us want is someone leaving becuase they don’t feel comfortable anymore!

Mar 2, 2024
Its impossible to not talk about side characters we just need to choose wisely on the side characters.. i just think we need to stop talking about the three letter word people and their mates and ignore anyone who joins to stick up for them too! It is hard though when they are all running round like headless chickens trying to blame us for s and calling us the worst things! The last thing any of us want is someone leaving becuase they don’t feel comfortable anymore!
Nah I get you. I agree. To sum up. We ain’t nonces or preds, we’re a crack team of massive wankers who call out s, when and where we see it. We shall never be tamed!!!

Medusa

I don’t know what’s happening but I’m instantly on your side. You know what you’re talking about plus I have that water baby on ignore 😘😘😘
Im off to sit on the naughty step they called me 5 😭 I was actually being polite but they've pissed me off now.
The ftard posting s and popping off at people but dosnt like it when they get a reaction. Another one to add to my ignore list. And thank you Queen. 👑

Last edited:

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Afternoon well what fery do we think will happen today? I’ve tried to catch up but it ain’t happening as everyone’s so quick in here.

Overdone it completely at work with all these 16 hour shifts three days on the bounce and in complete agony. Took codeine and now feel funny, so work will be interesting🤣

Did everyone have a good weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.