Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
the void
Miss Red going off about someone being “derogatory”. She got hate because she refused to call Elphaba “she” not long ago. She’s only changed that and now acts like she stands against misgendering because of the backlash. It’s annoying to act like it’s part of your moral compass when it’s purely to be liked
miss red is the perfect example of 'public morals' but absolutely not a shred of true integrity

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I understand what you’re saying, the issue we are having is that people want to leave because people are now coming on here and ruining the fun of this thread. It would be great to speak freely on anything, but some of us don’t want it bringing them over. I guess it should be personal choice. If they come over, the ones that want to click “ignore” do that, and those that don’t want to, don’t have to. There really is no solution as it is public
The issue is speaking about that group in particular, and none of the drama recently directly has anything to do with that group, only reason it's been brought up today, is because of the account that has come in, so those are the kind of things I'll be hitting ignore on, so we can actually speak very freely about absolutely any creator, without that group being mentioned 💁‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4146.png
    IMG_4146.png
    322.4 KB · Views: 39
Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
No, your not understanding, people don't want to keep discussing that particular group, the drama that has happened recently with miss red, angie, ricksta etc is absolutely nothing to do with said group, so said group just doesn't need to be discussed, and when a 'follower' come in and brings that up, I personally will hit ignore, up to anyone what they choose to do, but we literally don't need to dicuss said group, as its actually had nothing to do with the drama that has happened, the only reason it's been brought up today, is because the tam account came in, in future I'll just be hitting ignore on accounts like that.

The issue is speaking about that group in particular, and none of the drama recently directly has anything to do with that group, only reason it's been brought up today, is because of the account that has come in, so those are the kind of things I'll be hitting ignore on, so we can actually speak very freely about absolutely any creator, without that group being mentioned 💁‍♀️
That group in particular is best avoided all together. They will all come over otherwise and then this thread is done. I personally won’t be mentioning them at all, in any context. But I don’t think it’s something that can be enforced upon others but would be great if more follow suit.

Back to Angie and calling out her hypocrisy 😈

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
That group in particular is best avoided all together. They will all come over otherwise and then this thread is done. I personally won’t be mentioning them at all, in any context. But I don’t think it’s something that can be enforced upon others but would be great if more follow suit.

Back to Angie and calling out her hypocrisy 😈
100%
Yes back to angie who certainly doesn't look likes she been out to the doctors today, & I'm already irate because of the way she is chewing her gum 😬😬😬

Medusa

So basically it's pick and choose who we talk about even though the majority on here who we have spoken about is associated with them one way or another
I think you're missing the point a little, I agree people should be held accountable for the people they're associated with and it should never be a case of pick and choose. If you're a wrongun then they'll be called out on it. But there's been " DIRTY BEASTS" on here going back and forth trying to prove their innocence which basically turns this whole thread into a beast fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.