Crayon 🖍️ box
Need that like a hole in the head 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_4168.png
    IMG_4168.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 49
Mar 16, 2024
London
I don’t hate you wtf? 🤣 I think i might have worded that wrong i meant the account sour cherries doesn’t speak for the whole of comment cafe becuse she said we all like Miss J 🤣 ….. just so we are clear I don’t hate you I genuinely think you are a sweet woman and you make me laugh with your randomness 🤣❤️
Nooo I knew you didn't mean me silly Billy lol, I just looked on sour cherries account and I am wondering if they're serious or just joking.
I am extra slow today coz I am actually feeling like absolute rubbish but can't go to bed coz I have school run and dinner to do 🤦‍♀️

Feb 29, 2024
Who do you hate and I'm confused as haven't been speaking for CC just myself 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
I didn’t say you was ffs 🤣 honestly I don’t know how I can explain it to you any better than I already am….. you said, that miss J said she has someone on the inside at CC…. So I said, she does have someone on the inside on Cc because sour cherries (who is a member here) posted on her tiktok account saying that we all like miss J (we don’t all like miss j) so I said she doesn’t speak for all of us here….. I’m not accusing you of anything I’m literally just replying to something you said… I dunno why you are saying I don’t like you I’m so confused when have I ever been nasty to you? 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Nooo I knew you didn't mean me silly Billy lol, I just looked on sour cherries account and I am wondering if they're serious or just joking.
I am extra slow today coz I am actually feeling like absolute rubbish but can't go to bed coz I have school run and dinner to do 🤦‍♀️
I’m the same my Brain isn’t working today 🤣 and still hours of the day too go! I don’t think she’s messing around I’ve seen them both interacting in lives together 👀🤣

• Wow
Reactions: MB_Stands_With_You
Status
Not open for further replies.