Not open for further replies.

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
What she got.....
1000012696.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Michelle, Michelle love with the worst hair extensions and the most orange fake tan I’ve ever seen…… Money can’t buy you style
she was telling people to stop gifting... last night i saw records of her sending zac hundreds of pounds. she must be like that Lion King man that is clinically addicted to this

Mar 16, 2024
London
I didn’t say you was ffs 🤣 honestly I don’t know how I can explain it to you any better than I already am….. you said, that miss J said she has someone on the inside at CC…. So I said, she does have someone on the inside on Cc because sour cherries (who is a member here) posted on her tiktok account saying that we all like miss J (we don’t all like miss j) so I said she doesn’t speak for all of us here….. I’m not accusing you of anything I’m literally just replying to something you said… I dunno why you are saying I don’t like you I’m so confused when have I ever been nasty to you? 🤣
Ok now I am confused, haven't we established that neither of us were talking about each other or hating on each other, and are we just reading previous comments out of sync now coz my brain is frazzled 🤣🤣
Honestly never said you didn't like me, I think we have totally confused one another and you have certainly not ever been nasty to me one little bit xx

Feb 29, 2024
Ok now I am confused, haven't we established that neither of us were talking about each other or hating on each other, and are we just reading previous comments out of sync now coz my brain is frazzled 🤣🤣
Honestly never said you didn't like me, I think we have totally confused one another and you have certainly not ever been nasty to me one little bit xx
Just take no notice of me my brain is running on fumes 🤣🤣🤣 it’s all love ❤️

• Haha
Reactions: BattyBat

TIK TOXIC

Mar 11, 2024
UK
Im proud to be in recovery for two and half years, I've worked hard at it, I go to AA meetings and NA meetings, I have an AA sponsor, I work a 12 step programme every day, it's not easy but my life is very different than it was in addiction I've gained back the trust and respect from my family and friends I have self respect now, goals in life, a sense of humour, I've been on my first sober holiday, I'm currently decorating my little flat..normal stuff...I'm hooked on going to the theatre with my pals (they take the piss because I take a flask of coffee) I'm loving life. Its not all roses and candles but you learn to live like normal people do and cope with life's problems without using a substance. I was a binge drinker, I nearly died 3 times because its the most dangerous type of alcoholism. All addicts deserve recovery. We all know Angies a vile person. She needs to be in a residential rehab and be humbled, her ego needs smashed. Do I think she'll go? No. Angie will die. Either by choking on vomit, overdose mixing alcohol and prescription drugs, an accident under the influence, or liver and pancreas will pack up. Since being in the AA fellowship I've witnessed 23 members relapse and die. Angie has a fatal progressive disease, things will escalate quickly now. Sitting watching her enablers telling her she's not an alcoholic is sickening. I'm so sorry for the long post, I hate Angie but it's also a very sad situation.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Im proud to be in recovery for two and half years, I've worked hard at it, I go to AA meetings and NA meetings, I have an AA sponsor, I work a 12 step programme every day, it's not easy but my life is very different than it was in addiction I've gained back the trust and respect from my family and friends I have self respect now, goals in life, a sense of humour, I've been on my first sober holiday, I'm currently decorating my little flat..normal stuff...I'm hooked on going to the theatre with my pals (they take the piss because I take a flask of coffee) I'm loving life. Its not all roses and candles but you learn to live like normal people do and cope with life's problems without using a substance. I was a binge drinker, I nearly died 3 times because its the most dangerous type of alcoholism. All addicts deserve recovery. We all know Angies a vile person. She needs to be in a residential rehab and be humbled, her ego needs smashed. Do I think she'll go? No. Angie will die. Either by choking on vomit, overdose mixing alcohol and prescription drugs, an accident under the influence, or liver and pancreas will pack up. Since being in the AA fellowship I've witnessed 23 members relapse and die. Angie has a fatal progressive disease, things will escalate quickly now. Sitting watching her enablers telling her she's not an alcoholic is sickening. I'm so sorry for the long post, I hate Angie but it's also a very sad situation.
Well done on your recovery 👏

• Love
Reactions: Hotcoffee
Status
Not open for further replies.