Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Noooo I’m not blocked!
She’s literally sent me the £100 today like, but if I was her I wouldn’t mod me in the first place 🤣

Omg you actually got the winnings ???
That I'm shocked at, but I'm pleased she paid up. She took her bloody time thou ... spend it wisely 💗🤣🤣

Sorry if I got you demodded by asking to be unblocked but thank you 😊

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

WIG LOCATED 🚨🚨🚨

It has been sighted outside Buckingham Palace next to a toy helicopter.
Officials believe that the assailant who is known by the moniker ‘Ricksta’ stole the wig during a late night Uber ride, and left a toy helicopter as a clue, although we don’t yet know what this means. It appears ‘Ricksta’ went sightseeing shortly after leaving the Uber. He was spotted at Big Ben, and later at the Palace, apparently hammering on the door and looking for ‘his bestie Andrew for a game of boules’
If you have any further information, or know what the clue might mean, please text D1KP1K to 6969

IMG_1024.jpeg

Mar 12, 2024
United kingdom

WIG LOCATED 🚨🚨🚨

Officials believe that the assailant who is known by the moniker ‘Ricksta’ stole the wig during a late night Uber ride, and left a toy helicopter as a clue, although we don’t yet know what this means. It appears ‘Ricksta’ went sightseeing shortly after leaving the Uber. He was spotted at Big Ben, and later at the Palace, apparently hammering on the door and looking for ‘his bestie Andrew for a game of boules’
If you have any further information, or know what the clue might mean, please text D1KP1K to 6969

IMG_1024.jpeg
I thought ricksta had kept it for his next set of pics to send 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Omg you actually got the winnings ???
That I'm shocked at, but I'm pleased she paid up. She took her bloody time thou ... spend it wisely 💗🤣🤣

Sorry if I got you demodded by asking to be unblocked but thank you 😊
That was me who made it take so long, she was ready to send it straight away but I was fannying around with PayPal links 🤣

And noooo it was nothing to do with you. It was Lynz grassing me up for being drama banana, which means she reads here or has someone who snitches to her that reads here, but I’ve not uploaded any trolling on that account in months 🤣

Feb 29, 2024

WIG LOCATED 🚨🚨🚨

IMG_1024.jpeg
👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 masterpiece!

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Status
Not open for further replies.