Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

And she's talking about something to do with trafficking and grooming at the moment... she has done/said some outrageous things, but its so clear, she is severely unwell, and she will continue going downhill, become more erratic, a danger to herself and possibly even others, if she isn't sectioned! Yeah she was in her car, during the live I caught early hours this morning.
The 'grooming' is regarding the Frenchie situation. She Says she was financially manipulated and groomed by Jack, Baring in mind she WILLINGLY sent gifts to him and Brummy and they dropped heavy on her when she joined the agency. (I can't stand Frenchie or Brummy) I'm now at the stage where I can't watch her, i see stuff on the fyp and that's more than enough.
I totally agree she's clearly unwell and needs help.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm waiting to see if any1 jumps In the box amd says this or anything about MKAZ.
As i see the comments, alot are saying Mk is the same. . Bout time others seen her foe what she is. IMO
I'm sure they won't, even if they are thinking it, out of worry Miss Red might have a pop or make up some excuse, as Kaz is her friend 💁‍♀️

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
The 'grooming' is regarding the Frenchie situation. She Says she was financially manipulated and groomed by Jack, Baring in mind she WILLINGLY sent gifts to him and Brummy and they dropped heavy on her when she joined the agency. (I can't stand Frenchie or Brummy) I'm now at the stage where I can't watch her, i see stuff on the fyp and that's more than enough.
I totally agree she's clearly unwell and needs help.
Oh, yes I remember Jack (frenchie) actually coming live, and bumping alot of her accusations, & I remember him showing some text messages from her, and they were shocking, but respect to him after everything she had accused him off, and the constant harassing from her, but he made a very clear point, that he does believe she is very ill, and 100% needs help, & didn't want his followers in particular going after her, he just wanted to come live & prove his innocence after being accused of grooming, and I remember her saying that with his agency, when he would tell her to go live, it was something about frenchie apparently could view her despite if there was a greenscreen there.. of course that's not true, and I didn't really understand what was meant by it, but he obviously had every right to clear his name, and i just found a new kind of respect for him, for saying please do not go after her, this is a woman that so clearly needs helps.
I just feel sorry for her right now, she is so far into her mental illness and it's clearly gone untreated for far too long! Her step-mum even joined someone's live & slated her, I thought this was disgusting and Frenchie said the same also, because how her priority wasnt to get her help, rather than spread more hate around her when she's clearly so unwell.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
IMG_7773.jpeg

I predict that by Friday, angies going to give her liver a little party to celebrate its full health
Angie only drinks when she goes out, 🤣 so she'll have to take herself because no fers taking up her invite.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Oh, yes I remember Jack (frenchie) actually coming live, and bumping alot of her accusations, & I remember him showing some text messages from her, and they were shocking, but respect to him after everything she had accused him off, and the constant harassing from her, but he made a very clear point, that he does believe she is very ill, and 100% needs help, & didn't want his followers in particular going after her, he just wanted to come live & prove his innocence after being accused of grooming, and I remember her saying that with his agency, when he would tell her to go live, it was something about frenchie apparently could view her despite if there was a greenscreen there.. of course that's not true, and I didn't really understand what was meant by it, but he obviously had every right to clear his name, and i just found a new kind of respect for him, for saying please do not go after her, this is a woman that so clearly needs helps.
I just feel sorry for her right now, she is so far into her mental illness and it's clearly gone untreated for far too long! Her step-mum even joined someone's live & slated her, I thought this was disgusting and Frenchie said the same also, because how her priority wasnt to get her help, rather than spread more hate around her when she's clearly so unwell.
Is this Madhatter, our @Madasahatter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.