Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Oh, yes I remember Jack (frenchie) actually coming live, and bumping alot of her accusations, & I remember him showing some text messages from her, and they were shocking, but respect to him after everything she had accused him off, and the constant harassing from her, but he made a very clear point, that he does believe she is very ill, and 100% needs help, & didn't want his followers in particular going after her, he just wanted to come live & prove his innocence after being accused of grooming, and I remember her saying that with his agency, when he would tell her to go live, it was something about frenchie apparently could view her despite if there was a greenscreen there.. of course that's not true, and I didn't really understand what was meant by it, but he obviously had every right to clear his name, and i just found a new kind of respect for him, for saying please do not go after her, this is a woman that so clearly needs helps.
I just feel sorry for her right now, she is so far into her mental illness and it's clearly gone untreated for far too long! Her step-mum even joined someone's live & slated her, I thought this was disgusting and Frenchie said the same also, because how her priority wasnt to get her help, rather than spread more hate around her when she's clearly so unwell.
There's some active police investigations, he may be one, the other may be the Scots guy who committed suicide. She allegedly kept contacting his and the Irish woman, who also killed herself, families for proof of death/weird conspiracies etc

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
There's some active police investigations, he may be one, the other may be the Scots guy who committed suicide. She allegedly kept contacting his and the Irish woman, who also killed herself, families for proof of death/weird conspiracies etc
Is this scots guy, the one that she was saying she doesn't believe he's really dead, and saying in her live 'please come back now'? Or is that someone else? Tbh, before a police cell or punishment, I think she needs to be sectioned and treated 💁‍♀️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Oh, someone has dared to call out MK, here comes the defence lawyers “she didn’t lie about DV, she was confused because someone told her it was DV” 👀
What a fing load of nonsense! This is one of Reds issues, she won’t address the elephants in the room and excuses the behaviour. She hasn’t mentioned Angie and Pricksta which will deffo be on her FYP

Mar 17, 2024
the void
I used to watch her when she first came on the app she was nothing like she is now, she's lost everything she had and everyone who cared about her. All because of an app. I stopped watching her after the mad allegations and conspiracies she was coming out with, but she still comes up on my fyp she's completely lost the plot.
she pops up on my fyp all the time but under loads of different accounts, i kind of feel sorry for her tbh she seems broken

Feb 29, 2024
I’m sorry. Was just in Claire’s live. I’m gonna say what I think because unstable Mabel has popped up again. I like the gal. But I think she’s been off because she was on here with us all, and we don’t conform to the whole Tam, Alex peeps and co are good people narratives. And I think she may have got it in the neck because of it. Hence them all trying to tell everyone we were wronguns and her going off from here. I really think they don’t like free speech and they want try to control everyone. Who can blame them. Whoever speaks out against them gets slandered and slated on live streams. Nasty fers.
do them all tbh we know who we associate with in here and it definitely not wrongens!

What a fing load of nonsense! This is one of Reds issues, she won’t address the elephants in the room and excuses the behaviour. She hasn’t mentioned Angie and Pricksta which will deffo be on her FYP
Can’t mention Angie cause her poor menkal elf. Yet, she can keep going at a young person who is extremely messed in the head and also exhibits signs of instability, but let’s give a free pass the the sociopathic liar that was emotionally blackmailing her about going to the police about the clapper thing. Ridiculous. Everyone will be able to see it, it’s obvious

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
she pops up on my fyp all the time but under loads of different accounts, i kind of feel sorry for her tbh she seems broken
100%, she's very lost and very ill. I mentioned already, that her step-mum came on the platform to expose her, rather than support her.. can't imagine how hurt she must of been....I think she has mentioned about her dad, but she just seems so so lonely with noone genuine around her, who almost step in and say right nomore, you need help!

Medusa

Oh, yes I remember Jack (frenchie) actually coming live, and bumping alot of her accusations, & I remember him showing some text messages from her, and they were shocking, but respect to him after everything she had accused him off, and the constant harassing from her, but he made a very clear point, that he does believe she is very ill, and 100% needs help, & didn't want his followers in particular going after her, he just wanted to come live & prove his innocence after being accused of grooming, and I remember her saying that with his agency, when he would tell her to go live, it was something about frenchie apparently could view her despite if there was a greenscreen there.. of course that's not true, and I didn't really understand what was meant by it, but he obviously had every right to clear his name, and i just found a new kind of respect for him, for saying please do not go after her, this is a woman that so clearly needs helps.
I just feel sorry for her right now, she is so far into her mental illness and it's clearly gone untreated for far too long! Her step-mum even joined someone's live & slated her, I thought this was disgusting and Frenchie said the same also, because how her priority wasnt to get her help, rather than spread more hate around her when she's clearly so unwell.
I can come across as a bit harsh/blunt and I have no problem speaking my mind but it doesn't mean I don't have empathy for people. However I can't back what she's said and done because it started way before she had any issues. She's blamed her step dad for some of the worst things a man can be blamed for yet he raised her as his own. So I totally get where her step-mums anger comes from because if that was me she wouldn't of gotten off so lightly. Her major issues are the amount of drugs she puts in her system which hasn't helped her MH yet she's still using. It's a hard watch and a one I find uncomfortable watching.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is this scots guy, the one that she was saying she doesn't believe he's really dead, and saying in her live 'please come back now'? Or is that someone else? Tbh, before a police cell or punishment, I think she needs to be sectioned and treated 💁‍♀️
Yes, in her world, he isn't dead, he's gone deep undercover to help her expose the grooming and trafficking gangs that run tik tok.

Status
Not open for further replies.