Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
No she is just being a drama queen and wanting attention! She was never going off social media just wanted to be spoke about.

Not many have sympathy for her tbh as its same script different day 🙄. You cant sleep with dogs and expect to not catch fleas! All unstable table causes is drama amongst people then slips back to her swamp like the ogre she is and wants a pity party.
I agree we need to stop talking about her in here I think…. She’s got her own thread lol! I just feel any time she’s mentioned it always drags the wrongens out of the woodwork, and then we get accuse of s because they would rather point a finger at a stranger on a gossip thread, rather than the actual wrongen who has evidence against them! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rant over!

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I can come across as a bit harsh/blunt and I have no problem speaking my mind but it doesn't mean I don't have empathy for people. However I can't back what she's said and done because it started way before she had any issues. She's blamed her step dad for some of the worst things a man can be blamed for yet he raised her as his own. So I totally get where her step-mums anger comes from because if that was me she wouldn't of gotten off so lightly. Her major issues are the amount of drugs she puts in her system which hasn't helped her MH yet she's still using. It's a hard watch and a one I find uncomfortable watching.
Yeah, 100% I'm very much the same. I can come across as quite cold or unapproachable. Yeah 100% she has done some outrageous things, I do think she's needs to be held accountable, but she needs treating first, and then once she's treated then I definitely think she's need to then face criminal punishment for what she has done.

Reactions: Medusa
IMG_7774.jpeg

Oh fab, another noncy wrongun making a return. Wonder what lies she’s back with now.

Lucy rose? That's the account that someone called Matt hacked and took over.
I’m on about Fattysoph. She’s live after everything that came out about her. She was always talking about wanting photos of people in school uniforms, trying to manipulate a 21 year old into sending someone nudes so she could dox them. Loads of stuff. I remember TJ and Connor being live exposing her and her little buddies

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I’m on about Fattysoph. She’s live after everything that came out about her. She was always talking about wanting photos of people in school uniforms, trying to manipulate a 21 year old into sending someone nudes so she could dox them. Loads of stuff. I remember TJ and Connor being live exposing her and her little buddies
Oh do fattisoph, she's a massive t. She slept with a 17 year old, and said oh I know he's young, but I just can't stop and won't stop 🤢 she's an absolute sicko

Status
Not open for further replies.