Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
It was the one that upset cocoa
I don't know why Angie, is acting all upset and trying to gain sympathy, she literally blocked them, when they outed angie and haven't spoken since 💁‍♀️ bet you Angie, is gunna try and milk the s out of this for attention. Should just let the man rip, and his family grieve but we all know Angie is gunna squeeze every bit of attention she can from this 💁‍♀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Are we engaging in conversation with her though? I'm certainly not engaging in conversation with her 💁‍♀️ I am however spreading awareness and commenting on her disgusting behaviour, but I'm not directly communicating with her 💁‍♀️
I communicated with her today. I challenged her logic on racial profiling and her agreement with it. Did it alter her thinking? Probably not but you never know who’s reading or listening. Also, some like to play with their food 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
If Henry wants to play then he can play, he’s the one that will end up crying !! 😭 not us, just have a lil play then ignore 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly it's alright to say your piece to him, but keeping it going is giving the little s what he wants, especially if he's claiming we tell people to go and off themselves daily, I won't be tied into an accusation from a racist like that - I can see why he's angies mod though, clearly says things for the pure shock factor to get a reaction! I think Lewis is abit like that aswell!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
No I don't go in to Angies comments and engage with Angie 💁‍♀️ I have one account that is not blocked and I watch. I never engage, or address Angie.
I'm afraid that watching her is technically engaging. Don't think you can come across high and mighty when you're sitting there watching her, surely if you were spreading awareness you'd be in her chat telling people not to watch her. Are you spreading awareness anywhere else or just here? Where we all already know what a t she is...

Status
Not open for further replies.