Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Can everyone report this please? The two in box for minor safety and the wrongen host for everything.

He’s got two kids in the box who are literallly saying they want him to touch them.

This apps fed.

IMG_0048.png
I reported on all 5 of my accounts and got this! It's a fing joke!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_204258_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_204258_TikTok.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 26
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
WHY Are they ALL so frigging scared of Tam?
They've ALL slagged her off , yet sit arse licking her.
Are you forgetting only a week or so ago Mabel was in here distugted in Tam for having PLM in her live, saying she was blocking her & other bull s.
Chloe earlier was not getting involved but is now involved herself. Like come on..
Why Are you ALL Coming for 1person??

It's betewn Tam & MB ... NO NEED FOR OTHERS TO BE INVOLVED
Remember all of this is SO silly and childish on all sides it’s literally “he said she said he said she said”. I’ve never known adults to argue like this in real life it’s SO juvenile! Can’t you see how absurd it is?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I'm sorry, I'm not being harsh to MB, but I'm more concerned at getting a live shut down, that is endangering minors, rather than watching fully grown woman bicker when they should be more concerned with their own fing children, because s like what we are reporting can happen!!!!!
Completely agree. My comment earlier was that these are grown women and it’s fing pathetic the endless back and forth. It’s what Angie does - it’s like 12 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.