Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Mummy Belton, I don't know your tag in here but honestly I would NOT rise to this. Don't respond, don't jump in lives that are talking about it, don't jump in boxes if someone is demanding you too, just completely ignore it. These girls thrive off reaction, don't give them a reaction then eventually they will move on and find their next target. 💁‍♀️
@MB_Stands_With_You I agree with this comment.

Feb 28, 2024
London
20240327213151.jpg
It is a bit funny 😂😂😂😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Not just that, it started because MB has been in here joining in with all the Angie stuff and having fun with us but they were saying that we were manipulating MB etc then they turned around today and were saying that MB was liking posts about Tam being called a rhino. Someone on here went through all the posts and proved that wasn’t true. They all had a row. They were ripping into you also btw. Anyway MB came off and started her own live and that’s when she did call her a rhino because Tam was coming at her in the comments and she was really upset.
Oh I read what was said about me 😭 honestly that doesn't bother me, I've never been close with these girls, they aren't my friends, they know nothing about my personal life as I'm not stupid enough to share it. I will still sleep comfortably tonight, despite some strangers opinion of me online 😭😂 (well actually I have insomnia but still)

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Does anyone have arguments about friendships in real life? Genuine question cos to me this is absolutely wil
I really don't think social should be brought into any of this. It’s not fair dragging the kids into it. She's a headcase but I don't believe she deserves to lose her kids..
she don’t even have her kids. Only every other weekend if she’s not locked up for the weekend 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Not just that, it started because MB has been in here joining in with all the Angie stuff and having fun with us but they were saying that we were manipulating MB etc then they turned around today and were saying that MB was liking posts about Tam being called a rhino. Someone on here went through all the posts and proved that wasn’t true. They all had a row. They were ripping into you also btw. Anyway MB came off and started her own live and that’s when she did call her a rhino because Tam was coming at her in the comments and she was really upset.
I know none of it is funny but I read this as I also genuinely don’t know what the genesis was - and then “when she did call her a rhino” made me howl. All this fury and rage over being called a rhino of all animals is so so so funny 🦏🦏🦏🦏

Status
Not open for further replies.