Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Do this all started because mabel asked me not to respond in here to any of the stuff said about tam, her or mazza. Now to be fair she said this in order to protect me. So I literally ignored everything and just carried on as if all those comments weren't there.
Now apparently that meant that I was now sucking up to you all and I screwed them over.
Tam then believed I liked messages about her, I didn't, bought my kids up for some reason which triggered me, so I retaliated by saying I didn't like the rhino comments but I take it back coz you are a rhino and a wrongun.
Then apparently I was manic because I was coughing, obviously totally unaware that I have been poorly and lost my voice last couple of days, I was being very reasonable and defended Mable and said that she was indeed a very good friend to me.
I then received a WhatsApp from tam, which I have posted and took that as a threat so called the police. I blocked her, so received a number of messages from serena on her behalf so blocked her too. I then get a call from serena asking to do a group call to sort it out, I agreed and was screamed and shouted at.
Oh and serena doesn't need this s coz she's ill, ummm, person with very little voice here, which is worse now coz I screamed back at tam!
Oh and apparently I am your puppet and do as I am told, can anyone please find any evidence of this?
So now apparently I have messed with Tams family so she is going to get revenge on me by calling SS, go for it, because if you mess with her kids she'll mess with mine, not once did I mention her kids.
That's my side and final word, I look forward to speaking to the police tomorrow's
What they are doing is bullying. You've done nothing wrong here.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Are they jealous because we stole MB from them
I think it basically boils down to that no one really likes Tam. We get to say what we think on here and they have to pretend else Tam will threaten them. They don’t like that we have free speech and can voice when someone is a foul scummy person. But them all enabling her all the time makes them look bad peeps too tbh.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Do this all started because mabel asked me not to respond in here to any of the stuff said about tam, her or mazza. Now to be fair she said this in order to protect me. So I literally ignored everything and just carried on as if all those comments weren't there.
Now apparently that meant that I was now sucking up to you all and I screwed them over.
Tam then believed I liked messages about her, I didn't, bought my kids up for some reason which triggered me, so I retaliated by saying I didn't like the rhino comments but I take it back coz you are a rhino and a wrongun.
Then apparently I was manic because I was coughing, obviously totally unaware that I have been poorly and lost my voice last couple of days, I was being very reasonable and defended Mable and said that she was indeed a very good friend to me.
I then received a WhatsApp from tam, which I have posted and took that as a threat so called the police. I blocked her, so received a number of messages from serena on her behalf so blocked her too. I then get a call from serena asking to do a group call to sort it out, I agreed and was screamed and shouted at.
Oh and serena doesn't need this s coz she's ill, ummm, person with very little voice here, which is worse now coz I screamed back at tam!
Oh and apparently I am your puppet and do as I am told, can anyone please find any evidence of this?
So now apparently I have messed with Tams family so she is going to get revenge on me by calling SS, go for it, because if you mess with her kids she'll mess with mine, not once did I mention her kids.
That's my side and final word, I look forward to speaking to the police tomorrow's
What's the only advise I've ever given you Belton? Don't trust so easily on here, because these people online are practically strangers. We can pick any personalty to portray online, but you never know whether someone is genuine. I agree, with you not saying anymore, because retaliation is what they thrive off, don't feed them, eventually they will starve and go looking for their next meal 🩷 keep your head up Belton.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
So this all started because mabel asked me not to respond in here to any of the stuff said about tam, her or mazza. Now to be fair she said this in order to protect me. So I literally ignored everything and just carried on as if all those comments weren't there.

Do yourself a favour and don't even reply or react to them.
They're looking for a reaction please don't give it them .

Status
Not open for further replies.