Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
What's the only advise I've ever given you Belton? Don't trust so easily on here, because these people online are practically strangers. We can pick any personalty to portray online, but you never know whether someone is genuine. I agree, with you not saying anymore, because retaliation is what they thrive off, don't feed them, eventually they will starve and go looking for their next meal 🩷 keep your head up Belton.
Yeah it will be someone else next week. This is their thing.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
So this all started because mabel asked me not to respond in here to any of the stuff said about tam, her or mazza. Now to be fair she said this in order to protect me. So I literally ignored everything and just carried on as if all those comments weren't there.
Now apparently that meant that I was now sucking up to you all and I screwed them over.
Tam then believed I liked messages about her, I didn't, bought my kids up for some reason which triggered me, so I retaliated by saying I didn't like the rhino comments but I take it back coz you are a rhino and a wrongun.
Then apparently I was manic because I was coughing, obviously totally unaware that I have been poorly and lost my voice last couple of days, I was being very reasonable and defended Mable and said that she was indeed a very good friend to me.
I then received a WhatsApp from tam, which I have posted and took that as a threat so called the police. I blocked her, so received a number of messages from serena on her behalf so blocked her too. I then get a call from serena asking to do a group call to sort it out, I agreed and was screamed and shouted at.
Oh and serena doesn't need this s coz she's ill, ummm, person with very little voice here, which is worse now coz I screamed back at tam!
Oh and apparently I am your puppet and do as I am told, can anyone please find any evidence of this?
So now apparently I have messed with Tams family so she is going to get revenge on me by calling SS, go for it, because if you mess with her kids she'll mess with mine, not once did I mention her kids.
That's my side and final word, I look forward to speaking to the police tomorrow's
Keep strong, don't let them grind you down! Keep a note of everything they do. Screen record what you can, true friends don't do this to you!

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
MB is an adult with autism. Autism doesn’t just stop at adolescence. She’s going to react differently and see things at a different levels. What hurts me won’t hurt someone else for example. She’ll miss certain social cues etc. You can’t just whack a label on everyone with autism because it fits your agenda.
If she is autistic, then she needs to report it as a hate crime as she made reference to someone with autism can’t use a phone or something

Mar 16, 2024
London
What's the only advise I've ever given you Belton? Don't trust so easily on here, because these people online are practically strangers. We can pick any personalty to portray online, but you never know whether someone is genuine. I agree, with you not saying anymore, because retaliation is what they thrive off, don't feed them, eventually they will starve and go looking for their next meal 🩷 keep your head up Belton.
I have actually taken that on board more than you know

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
If she is autistic, then she needs to report it as a hate crime as she made reference to someone with autism can’t use a phone or something
Yeah, Belton is autistic, she has also, bless her, asked me how she should react to certain things, as she doesn't know whether someone is joking etc, but she is generally a very sweet woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.