Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Found the stones that Tam lost.

They were stones made of rock after all!
IMG_0061.jpeg
fing brilliant 🤣🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
A hate crimes been committed by tam and she’s already on bail for a hate crime, so yes I think MB should be reporting that hate crime to the police
Well, that would be up to Belton - but if that happens, then it should be done behind the scenes, so it's not seen as retaliation. I think it's clear, none of know the full story, & and what communications happen off the app 💁‍♀️ this is why I would never call someone online my 'friend'. There are people I like, to watch 💁‍♀️ but it doesn't go any further than that for me.

Mar 14, 2024
wales
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !!!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Mummy belton as usual causing s she’s had loads of affair made false allegations upon some one s aing her. Now grassing on a so called mate for threatening children when tam clearly hasn’t! MB your the one that needs locking up not everyone else your sick and twisted and I feel sorry for your kiddies having a fed up mother! And don’t think about blaming u being autistic cos ur lying again ! Now what’s that saying? Snitches get stitches? Game on home wrecking s !!!
Hi Tam 👋

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I honestly don't think any of this is deep, it is tit for tat online, I don't think police need to be called, I don't think SS needs to be called, I think just stop retaliating and it will all die down online, just like everything else does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of these people have met? It's just not that deep, your never come across these people in real life 💁‍♀️
Have you ever witnessed the s rhino's done to people? she's vindictive, horrid, cruel, the s she has done to mb today is vile. Rhino needs locking up in padded cell with her jaw wired

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I honestly don't think any of this is deep, it is tit for tat online, I don't think police need to be called, I don't think SS needs to be called, I think just stop retaliating and it will all die down online, just like everything else does. Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of these people have met? It's just not that deep, your never come across these people in real life 💁‍♀️
No, I hope she does go to the police. This woman is out of control. How is it ok.. to be threatening people online constantly. She’s an awful person and it needs to stop. It might be online but it’s really dangerous and harmful for the person on the end of it. Something awful is going to happen to someone soon because of it.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
hi guyz whats been happening in a nut shell I have been aslp as am ill .. What who n why is CC getting blame for ?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
J

Exactly this. Calling social could destroy a child's life. I'm so against that bullshit
100%. I knew a girl on tiktok that had SS called on them, and physical harm was accused, and it was completely malicious, but yet SS still had to come out, and do checks on the baby, and they came to the conclusion it was malicious intent reporting, and because it was an anonymous report no punishment was given regarding the person that reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.