Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
That fing beast Tam and mental mabel have been flapping their fing flaptraps tonight. Plm supporting nonce enablers. Why don't they both just do the do off and never come the do back. MummyBullshit will be crying into her fing cornflakes because she's been fing caught backstabbing AGAIN! Do ppl ever fing learn. She's a no good t. A liar and another fing snake like Sam the fing Payne aka @Baxterboodles amongst other names on here. And Angie is still a stupid drunken arse hole. 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
I’m posting this again.. the projection is wild, and NO ONE says do all against her. They are such nasty hypocritical bitches. 🖕🏻
I hadn’t seen that bit. Wow. That’s fed up. That’s massively fed up. Not one person said that was too far or too much. They already stated she was manic and having a meltdown but they did this anyway? For what purpose? All because someone thought she liked a rhino insult 😧

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I hadn’t seen that bit. Wow. That’s fed up. That’s massively fed up. Not one person said that was too far or too much. They already stated she was manic and having a meltdown but they did this anyway? For what purpose? All because someone thought she liked a rhino insult 😧
No they won’t do because for some reason the rhino scares them all but they will all gang up on one person

Status
Not open for further replies.