Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
So this all started because mabel asked me not to respond in here to any of the stuff said about tam, her or mazza. Now to be fair she said this in order to protect me. So I literally ignored everything and just carried on as if all those comments weren't there.
Now apparently that meant that I was now sucking up to you all and I screwed them over.
Tam then believed I liked messages about her, I didn't, bought my kids up for some reason which triggered me, so I retaliated by saying I didn't like the rhino comments but I take it back coz you are a rhino and a wrongun.
Then apparently I was manic because I was coughing, obviously totally unaware that I have been poorly and lost my voice last couple of days, I was being very reasonable and defended Mable and said that she was indeed a very good friend to me.
I then received a WhatsApp from tam, which I have posted and took that as a threat so called the police. I blocked her, so received a number of messages from serena on her behalf so blocked her too. I then get a call from serena asking to do a group call to sort it out, I agreed and was screamed and shouted at.
Oh and serena doesn't need this s coz she's ill, ummm, person with very little voice here, which is worse now coz I screamed back at tam!
Oh and apparently I am your puppet and do as I am told, can anyone please find any evidence of this?
So now apparently I have messed with Tams family so she is going to get revenge on me by calling SS, go for it, because if you mess with her kids she'll mess with mine, not once did I mention her kids.
That's my side and final word, I look forward to speaking to the police tomorrow's
do them all tbh! They are nothing but a bunch of bullies! I had to turn the live off because it was making me rage! You are your own person and you have your own opinions, I don’t feel like any of us have forced you to do or say anything and I’ve never seen you like any of my comments about tam!
With that said, I actually think you are a nice person and you don’t deserve the s! I love how they all forgot to mention that you do actually take s from people in here that don’t like you, and I find you handle it really well, you hold your own and you’re respectful too!
I agree with the person that said that they are just jealous that you are liked by people in here! Mabel can get fed too because you never came in here and tried to force us to change our opinion on tam, especially when a lot of us in here have know of tam for longer than her and Mable have been friends! I’m glad you are going to the police, for her to bring your children, parenting and disability into all this just shows the person tam is, and anyone sticking up up for her is just as big of a wrongen as rhino tam! I can’t fing stand bullies! Anyway I hope you feel better soon and get your voice back! ❤️

Mar 16, 2024
London
That fing beast Tam and mental mabel have been flapping their fing flaptraps tonight. Plm supporting nonce enablers. Why don't they both just do the do off and never come the do back. MummyBullshit will be crying into her fing cornflakes because she's been fing caught backstabbing AGAIN! Do ppl ever fing learn. She's a no good t. A liar and another fing snake like Sam the fing Payne aka @Baxterboodles amongst other names on here. And Angie is still a stupid drunken arse hole. 🙄
Didn't back stab anyone hun, they're all affected coz EVERYONE in here hates them but not everyone here hates me.
Oh and I called her a rhino after she accused me of saying it on here over and over when I didn't so I made it facts because she brought my kids into.it, I didn't go after her kids, the ones she's only just got back, nope, she went for mine and yes serena you did hear my daughter come up and say she was scared and the reason she was scared is even though I was locked away in my room, tams mouth could still be heard, I mean I expect my whole village could hear it.
So, what was it you said? Game on. I am taking everything from tonight and previous nights and I am exposing the lot to the police

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
do them all tbh! They are nothing but a bunch of bullies! I had to turn the live off because it was making me rage! You are your own person and you have your own opinions, I don’t feel like any of us have forced you to do or say anything and I’ve never seen you like any of my comments about tam!
With that said, I actually think you are a nice person and you don’t deserve the s! I love how they all forgot to mention that you do actually take s from people in here that don’t like you, and I find you handle it really well, you hold your own and you’re respectful too!
I agree with the person that said that they are just jealous that you are liked by people in here! Mabel can get fed too because you never came in here and tried to force us to change our opinion on tam, especially when a lot of us in here have know of tam for longer than her and Mable have been friends! I’m glad you are going to the police, for her to bring your children, parenting and disability into all this just shows the person tam is, and anyone sticking up up for her is just as big of a wrongen as rhino tam! I can’t fing stand bullies! Anyway I hope you feel better soon and get your voice back! ❤️
Known Rachel about a yr now. She is definitely NOT a nice person although she is a very good actress and clearly has you fooled. Watch closely. She's very manipulative. She turns on her years like turning on a tap. Just watch and learn. She's very 2 faced.

Medusa

So I’m tam and feisty what a combo 🤣 who else you wanna say ? Coz I’m sorry to tell you in neither , stupid people everywhere 🤫
You're a fing nobody and you'll always be a nobody. You're so desperate for attention because you probably got none as a kid, even the poor midwife tried to jam you back up your mother's welly top. So off you pop you complete cock.
FYI. - You're now on my ignore list. Toodle pip! 👋

Mar 19, 2024
don't matter
Didn't back stab anyone hun, they're all affected coz EVERYONE in here hates them but not everyone here hates me.
Oh and I called her a rhino after she accused me of saying it on here over and over when I didn't so I made it facts because she brought my kids into.it, I didn't go after her kids, the ones she's only just got back, nope, she went for mine and yes serena you did hear my daughter come up and say she was scared and the reason she was scared is even though I was locked away in my room, tams mouth could still be heard, I mean I expect my whole village could hear it.
So, what was it you said? Game on. I am taking everything from tonight and previous nights and I am exposing the lot to the police
Need an umbrella ? 🌂

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
So what if you did call her a rhino. You are only speaking the truth. Don’t let them bully you

Mar 19, 2024
don't matter
You're a fing nobody and you'll always be a nobody. You're so desperate for attention because you probably got none as a kid, even the poor midwife tried to jam you back up your mother's welly top. So off you pop you complete cock.
FYI. - You're now on my ignore list. Toodle pip! 👋
Aww just when I thought I was all alone you came along and brightened up my day , Thankyou I’ll always remember you 😗

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
❤️❤️ I was honestly so disgusted by today. I hope she’s ok. Not one of them defended her. Chloe did earlier in the day but then joined in on Tam’s live and was shouting about that MB brought kids into it. I’m disgusted with ALL of them. All flip flops not one of them brave enough to say when something is wrong. They can all go to do.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You fing backstab everyone you fing clown 🤡 do off. You are not liked anywhere. Stop arse kissing because you forget I know you well. I know exactly what you are. You fing vile b. You don't deserve your kids. You always neglect them.

• Love
Reactions: myopiniondontmatter

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
You fing backstab everyone you fing clown 🤡 do off. You are not liked anywhere. Stop arse kissing because you forget I know you well. I know exactly what you are. You fing vile b. You don't deserve your kids. You always neglect them.
So I take it Tams like the modern day Mary Poppins then?

Status
Not open for further replies.