Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
I’ve worked with homeless people. A lot of them are given help but end up going back to the streets. The problems lies with the lack of help dealing with the transition process from the streets to a flat/bedsit. It’s such a big change that they find it hard to cope and revert back to what they know and where they feel comfortable being.

Nov 10, 2023
Also Angie…
IMG_4679.jpeg

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
fing Silly Sally has told me I must go Google the statics on homelessness & vetrans before I comment cause I don't know do all.
Ummm Silly Sally hate to break it to you, but I actually work for a homeless charity. Which helps gets people accommodation, back into work ect ect
Most of the time, we have clients who don't actually want help.
You can't force someone to seek out help, make applications & sort out their life.
But thoose who do want help get it, yes we have a shortage of placements/housing but this is NOT cause of the refuges !!.
It's cause if the ever growing population.
Family's being overcrowded. Private landlords are getting less and less..
I WONT GO ON..... STOP WITH YOUR RACIST VIEWS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240328_144128_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240328_144128_TikTok.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 43
Nov 10, 2023
fing Silly Sally has told me I must go Google the statics on homelessness & vetrans before I comment cause I don't know do all.
Ummm Silly Sally hate to break it to you, but I actually work for a homeless charity. Which helps gets people accommodation, back into work ect ect
Most of the time, we have clients who don't actually want help.
You can't force someone to seek out help, make applications & sort out their life.
But thoose who do want help get it, yes we have a shortage of placements/housing but this is NOT cause of the refuges !!.
It's cause if the ever growing population.
Family's being overcrowded. Private landlords are getting less and less..
I WONT GO ON..... STOP WITH YOUR RACIST VIEWS
This silly sally
IMG_4590.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.