Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Urhhh here we go trying to get tbe New subs in by offering a chance to win 4 tickets to the Tiktok party. They're planning 😫😫
I wonder how many dumb founded idiots SUB so they can try to win... FFS MAN THERE NOT CELEBS !!!
Its NOT a creator party either ITS Party OF THE Begs !!!
Wouldn’t that class as a raffle? Raffles are also classed as gambling! Gambling is not allowed on tiktok especially when you are tricking vulnerable ‘fans’ into spending money! Why is her agency promoting this? How does miss red know none of her subs are children? There must be someone I can report this too? It would be easier if she was doing it through a PayPal because you can report raffles and they loose their account If you have evidence. unfortunately tiktok don’t give a s as long as they are getting money!

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
So, please excuse a tiny bit of trauma dumping. I am currently very unwell and have been on phone with my Dr. I am taking their advice and am stepping away from tiktok and everything/everyone included with it, which sadly does include you lot but not because you have done anything to me, I just need to break the cycle.
But, if I am going out, I am going out with a bomb and will leave you all with this. Enjoy!
Mb you are doing the right thing.

Your MH and your family is far more important than strangers on an app.

I have said it so many times. No matter what you believe or led to believe, people on tiktok are NOT your friends.

They will turn on you to save themselves. As you've not seen.

Take care of you 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.