Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Morning you little legends. I was gonna pop on last night but I'd had a few drinks and I probably would of cause WW3. Although I don't think I missed much.
I'll be popping in and out- Happy good Friday 😘
Yeah I didn’t get on last night had to spend tine with my old man after being away all week we had drink also, he started moaning because I’m off on me Hoilday Sunday with our daughter so I fed off to bed to drown out his moaning 😂😂

Nov 10, 2023
🤢🤢🤢
IMG_4729.jpeg

Medusa

Yeah I didn’t get on last night had to spend tine with my old man after being away all week we had drink also, he started moaning because I’m off on me Hoilday Sunday with our daughter so I fed off to bed to drown out his moaning 😂😂
Get yourself away girl and enjoy yourself. He'll still be there when you get back. He knows which side his breads buttered. 😊

Medusa

why is pearl and red licking Angies rim .i mean i used to have a slight respect for pearl , never had any for miss red the (my only narrative aloud which is usually alpha )is just a beg but pearl is now on the same level as angie to me a t 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
I worked these begs out months ago, everything is scripted to fleece their vulnerable gifters and to keep their views high. They'll keep their fake beef going until people get bored of it then they'll all play happy families again.

Status
Not open for further replies.