Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

What on earth do you think I'm going to do to people in there? Its just a server for people who want to join
Hmmm... baring in mind I don't know you, so you could be anyone. You could even be PIADRO setting up a new Discord so he's not so lonely in his cold, pissy cell. I'm not saying you are. But who knows.
What I'm trying to say 'POLITELY' is that it's very SUSS that you're a new member and you're posting a link to a Discord, A large amount of Discords are used by beasts. Don't take it personal I'm just pointing out why people are less likely to join. If a CC OG made a Discord then maybe I'd join. But nah I'm all good.
So I'll decline. Cheers!

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Hmmm... baring in mind I don't know you, so you could be anyone. You could even be PIADRO setting up a new Discord so he's not so lonely in his cold, pissy cell. I'm not saying you are. But who knows.
What I'm trying to say 'POLITELY' is that it's very SUSS that you're a new member and you're posting a link to a Discord, A large amount of Discords are used by beasts. Don't take it personal I'm just pointing out why people are less likely to join. If an CC OG made a Discord then maybe I'd join. But nah I'm all good.
So I'll decline. Cheers!
Seems like a lot new ppl are joining to be fair think they are from soapy cult abd want to be nosey fs 🤦‍♀️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’ve left Angie’s it’s sooo boring! Talia is a bad actress, she keeps repeating herself and I’m bored

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Tiktok.png

Status
Not open for further replies.