Mar 2, 2024
Mwahahahaha

Attachments

• IMG_7920.jpeg
    IMG_7920.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 52
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Any of the OGs remember when Emz self harmed (on live) the first time last year and Angela made it her content for weeks. Cursing her out for triggering her and her audience and zero empathy. The fakery is just…

Yep. Angie is Defending Emz, simply because its The opposite to everyone else's opinion & she knows its going attract views & be onn the fyp.
Both Angie & Emz are very similar they BOTH know exactly how to play the viewers to their advantage

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yep. Angie is Defending Emz, simply because its The opposite to everyone else's opinion & she knows its going attract views & be onn the fyp.
Both Angie & Emz are very similar they BOTH know exactly how to play the viewers to their advantage
I said in the chat that if they merged, we’d have the new Anti Christ and on Jesus Chocolate Day too 😞 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Can you tell us any more because I will leave if this comment cafe is taken over by them
That’s all I know but I have the screen recording I’ll send it now
Can you tell us any more because I will leave if this comment cafe is taken over by them
I don’t know much but I have the screen recording from demis live and a screen shot too apparently the server is called Clapper slapper 2 or something similar! Also if anyone hasn’t already I would ignore Napoleon I’m pretty sure it could be aki… he said the other day he was a Muslim male and wasn’t offended by Lewis so it made me very suss!

Feb 29, 2024
That’s all I know but I have the screen recording I’ll send it now

I don’t know much but I have the screen recording from demis live and a screen shot too apparently the server is called Clapper slapper 2 or something similar! Also if anyone hasn’t already I would ignore Napoleon I’m pretty sure it could be aki… he said the other day he was a Muslim male and wasn’t offended by Lewis so it made me very suss!
I forgot to attach the screen recording 🤣 kat is shy girl and ryzes is Kats autistic son…. And im pretty sure people will recognise some of the other names
03E83B5F-139C-487A-86A7-319F2671EC06.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
No, it was on a random new TikTok account but I didnt record it. That’s why I came back today just to see if they had taken over this thread fully with the people they’re trying to take down. I’m sure there’ll be people screen recording plenty now he’s on clapper with jazzy
Has the video been deleted? If not you can find it again by going into your tik tok settings clicking on activity centre and you can find all the videos you have ever watched on tiktok

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Hello you beautiful lot, I've been skimming through the 42 pages why are people leaving or talking about leaving? I legit woke up at 4pm 🥴 and my brain is not braining yet
I’ve just read the last few pages. But because of that group and new members and understandably with them kinds in here I can see it getting nasty. But as a few others have said, don’t click on links and ignore comments. That’s what I’ve been doing

Status
Not open for further replies.