Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2024
China
Let's be realistic... this is all pointless. Its going to go round and round in circles. Doesn't matter how many timed they try and different ways it will always be the same outcome. Angie likes the drink... end of.
Unfortunately she will never stop drinking while she has all these enablers gifting her and telling her how wonderful she is

Medusa

Manic. It all came out months ago and she took a break off Tiktok, she then came back after a "breakdown"
What?? she's gobby and can be a bit dull at times, but I've never heard her lie about cancer. Is there receipts?? Because I ain't believing something about anyone UNTIL I see receipts. You've just opened an account 24 minutes ago. You could be someone that has personal beef with the woman. Seems a bit sus!

Nov 10, 2023
IMG_4880.jpeg

AnglesBox

Mar 31, 2024
Ireland
What?? she's gobby and can be a bit dull at times, but I've never heard her lie about cancer. Is there receipts?? Because I ain't believing something about anyone UNTIL I see receipts. You've just opened an account 24 minutes ago. You could be someone that has personal beef with the woman. Seems a bit sus!
Think what you want. Just check the irishfyp accounts. It's all there

Status
Not open for further replies.